Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 minutes ago, Pandemonium said:

T-minus 3 hours. Wish I'd slept better/more, but there was a slim chance of that happening. See ya in 6-8 hours!

Good luck! speedy recovery!

July 16th and Have EGD today and also started liquid diet early yesterday.

Hey all - does everyone have to do the bowel prep? My dr has not mentioned it.

Good luck to all those having surgery today!

On 7/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, Catlove23 said:

Yesss I have my Surgery on July 8th!!!! Super duper excited, scared..... but I know this lifestyle is what I needed...855826B8-FE14-47A5-BDD3-9FE91AF2EA3B.thumb.jpeg.f703681af82ba1961faab72505761a19.jpeg

Wow! You have such a great shape! YOu are gonna be smoking in a few months! Hope all goes well for you!

6 hours ago, Ozzy79 said:

Good luck! speedy recovery!

Good Luck ! Keep us posted. I have my DS this Thursday 7/09!

I have been reading about gastric sleeve and the high probability of reflux in the future, which concerns me a lot. In such a case, a revision op is needed, this is what they say, a more complex operation.

Any ideas?

Hi July peeps! I had my RNY yesterday. Doing well. Should be discharged after my clear liquid lunch. Some pain, but mostly not too bad. Hope all of my surgery twins and those having surgery this week are doing well. I will try to keep everyone posted on here.

1 hour ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Hi July peeps! I had my RNY yesterday. Doing well. Should be discharged after my clear liquid lunch. Some pain, but mostly not too bad. Hope all of my surgery twins and those having surgery this week are doing well. I will try to keep everyone posted on here.

Awesome! I wish you speedy recovery!!

My surgeon's office called & said they had a cancellation, they offered me to come in a week early for surgery. My new date is 7/13! I'M SO EXCITED!

17 hours ago, SuperGlamDiva said:

My Surgery is July 13th but I'm still waiting for them to let me know when and where to go to take my COVID test.

My new date is the 13th! I literally just found out! I have to take my test Friday...I'm so nervous that this test will randomly be positive even though I feel good...UGH!

3 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

So glad to hear you are doing well! Looking forward to surgery tomorrow. Please Keep us updated. Safe home .

good luck to everyone hitting the other side this week!

its really happening! just finished all my preop testing yesterday- blood work, ultrasound, ekg and chest xray. stil set for the 20th. spoke wiht the dietician today for the first time over the phone. she was so sweet and supportive and non-jugdemental at all when i told her i've basically been going hog wild with all my favorite foods before my new life.