Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery is 7/17 and I am super scared

The cancelled my surgery due to the recent spike in COVID cases 😫.. I'm crying... now I have to wait and see and GOD knows when they will reopen elective surgeries. Pray guys.. please pray this is all over soon

2 minutes ago, Nurse_Emily said:

The cancelled my surgery due to the recent spike in COVID cases 😫.. I'm crying... now I have to wait and see and GOD knows when they will reopen elective surgeries. Pray guys.. please pray this is all over soon

Prayers incoming for you Nurse_Emily 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼. I am hopeful it will be short lived and all of this wickedness will leave our world soon.
Be strong, know you are loved and God will protect us.
This is one of the things I am concerned about as well. My surgery is in a week and in Seattle. I pray daily for Everything to be ok.
Sending you ❤️

20 minutes ago, KarmaNina said:

Prayers incoming for you Nurse_Emily 🙏🏼

30 minutes ago, Nurse_Emily said:

Emily,

I am so sorry to hear that! Mine was postponed several times and it was very difficult to keep the faith and my Momentum forward. You my friend are a nurse and Nurses gave us all hope during this pandemic . Use us to pull you thru!! Prayers being sent your way!

1 hour ago, Nurse_Emily said:

So sorry this happened to you! It has been my biggest fear for about two weeks now. I am scheduled for 7/6. I will be sending you positive vibes for decreasing COVID in your state. 💕

On 6/10/2020 at 10:16 AM, Libra758347 said:

I just got my date today it’s July 2nd ! Starting my liquid diet next week Thursday. Im so anxious and nervous at the same time.

2 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

So sorry this happened to you! It has been my biggest fear for about two weeks now. I am scheduled for 7/6. I will be sending you positive vibes for decreasing COVID in your state. 💕

I'm so excited...moving my surgery from 8/17 to 7/28, so officially a July sleever! Trying to prep everything I can think of and start my pre-op diet in 2 weeks. Two weeks Protein Shakes and Clear Liquids only beginning 7/14. I am so happy to read everyone's experiences so I can adjust my expectations.

I am scheduled for July 27th!

Feel free to follow me on instagram @babblingdani_vsg

I am having mine on July 20, I am both excited and nervous..

Prayers incoming for you Nurse_Emily . I am hopeful it will be short lived and all of this wickedness will leave our world soon.
Be strong, know you are loved and God will protect us.
This is one of the things I am concerned about as well. My surgery is in a week and in Seattle. I pray daily for Everything to be ok.
Sending you
You're beautiful thanks for all the kind words and prayers. I'm sure it will all happen on Gods time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Emily,
I am so sorry to hear that! Mine was postponed several times and it was very difficult to keep the faith and my Momentum forward. You my friend are a nurse and Nurses gave us all hope during this pandemic . Use us to pull you thru!! Prayers being sent your way!
Thanks hun. Yeah it's been rough working as a nurse during these times. I work in the isolation unit and I kind of figured it was coming.. but was still hopeful... I'm sure it will happen when it needs to happen... right now.. just a little worried with the spike in cases and working mandatory overtime.. its been rough

So sorry this happened to you! It has been my biggest fear for about two weeks now. I am scheduled for 7/6. I will be sending you positive vibes for decreasing COVID in your state.
Thanks for the positive vibes my friend and good luck to you.. your surgery is right around the corner... I'm praying you make it to your surgery date and you are going strong through that preop diet. Faith be with you

Hey guys love and strenght to you all.

i have my date july21st I am having the sleeve. We do a two week diet my starts sunday lots of Protein in meat or shake and 6 servings of vegetables a day, I found a garlic ad herb grinder seasoning from bjs that is amazing. I even purchased some pans that can cook and the food slides off into the pan without oil. I found I have to find ways to remindmyself to drink. I am going to make frozen popsicles from my protein drink.I purchased popsicle mold from Amazon. The biggest thing folks is to get that designated Fluid in. The misery is multiplied by dehydration.

remember We got this folks !