Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 more days until I start pre-op liquid diet. Though it's 4 more days I'm really looking forward to when I abandon my diet for the day and eat the foods I've avoided since March. Sadly, COVID gets in the way since so many of the local restaurants I would love to order from are closed on Mondays, but I am sure I'll find something delicious.

Hello everyone let me tell you what I have gathered so far from using this site. FYI I am approved but no date yet I pray its sooner than later. I am starting the lived cleanse sunday anyway. I firgured while on focus use it to my advantage.

Heres some good stuff

*Premiere proteine shakes and Water are very reasonable in price

so far I have tried the oates flavored shake it was awesome! I purchased most of mine from Walmart and Amazon. I also have flavored water I will report in as I use them. If anyone finds the rasberry clear let me know.

* all of you are fantastic ! I feel the group share is wonderful to help someone others as well as myself ..Thank you

I was scheduled for July 23, but my governor just banned elective surgeries again. Now I have no idea when I'll be able to reschedule. I certainly don't want to be in a hospital with a bunch of COVID-19 patients, so I'm not really complaining. We shouldn't have opened as fast as we did. Just got my hopes up prematurely. 😞

On 06/25/2020 at 12:58, locura79 said:

I was scheduled for July 23, but my governor just banned elective surgeries again. Now I have no idea when I'll be able to reschedule. I certainly don't want to be in a hospital with a bunch of COVID-19 patients, so I'm not really complaining. We shouldn't have opened as fast as we did. Just got my hopes up prematurely. 😞

I’m sorry to hear that. I know how that really stinks. Hopefully they will lift it soon.

I am on day three of liquid diet! This Sucks! The up side I already lost three pounds. Down side is I am craving all kinds of food. I am hungry all the time. This sucks and I have a toothache and I already had a emergency root canal on a tooth above it on Saturday and now I wonder if I did the wrong tooth or was it two. But I don’t want to go back to dentist and possibly screw up my surgery date of July 7. Why can’t things be easy sometimes.

29 minutes ago, IWantTheDream said:

I am on day three of liquid diet! This Sucks! The up side I already lost three pounds. Down side is I am craving all kinds of food. I am hungry all the time. This sucks and I have a toothache and I already had a emergency root canal on a tooth above it on Saturday and now I wonder if I did the wrong tooth or was it two. But I don’t want to go back to dentist and possibly screw up my surgery date of July 7. Why can’t things be easy sometimes.

I feel like your twin right now...I am on day 5 of liquid diet and tonight I am on the struggle bus. I WANT food. I also have dental pain thanks to an infection around my dental implant. On antibiotics now and so afraid because it is hurting today and I also don’t want to screw up my surgery by calling the oral surgeon’s office. Uggg! Poor us!

ps. RNY scheduled for 7/6

Edited by WishMeSmaller

I am super excited! My surgery was moved up to July 7. I was originally scheduled for the 15th. I am super happy.
And I want to wish you all a safe journey. Incoming prayers for all ❤️🙏🏼❤️

Is am sorry to hear about the toothache. I can’t imagine that on top of the lights diet. Hang in there!!

I have just started this journey, I am scheduled for bypass on the July 15th. I am nervous and excited about getting started to a better me. I start the Pre-Op diet in a few days. I am hoping to find a location to share my journey and vent when i need to. Keep Smiling.

Sleeve scheduled on July 16th. I am so ready for this.

Fantastic, I am nervous but so ready for it too

My surgery date is July 6th. I was supposed to start my pre-op diet on June 16th but because my surgeon requested I do Optifast and that was $150 I had to wait until I had the money but I started on the 22nd and lost 8lbs so far so I'm praying that when my next appointment on July 1st comes I and cleared for surgery. Also I think I am going to ask if I can do a meal plan that's cheaper.

Edited by Mommyof03