Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, INEEDABUDDY said:

Tamwell. How are you today? How are you moving? How is your pain? Are you getting your Fluid in? What can we talk about to help you?

It's a whole lot better today, don't feel the flu symptoms as much, but I think it's gonna be a long 2 weeks . But totally worth it in the end :) No pain since I don't have my VGS surgery till July 4th, who knows maybe I'll get lucky and I won't feel any pain then too. lol.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 12:11 PM, Nurse_Emily said:

July 15th here.. so nervous and excited at the same time!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Emily - I feel the same way!!! My RNYGB is scheduled for July 14th.

I too am an RN - though I won't be telling any of my assigned nurses that while I'm in the hospital. Curious to know if you'd take that same stance?

Congrats to you, though! If you'd like to DM me, I could really use a support buddy. Curious to know which surgery you'll he undergoing as well.

10 minutes ago, curley0602 said:

My bypass is scheduled for July 1st!! Start 1 week liquid diet this weds. I’m nervous but also excited!

July 14th here - congrats to you!!! I feel the same way about being excited and nervous. Please feel free to DM me - I can always use a support buddy!!

17 hours ago, Judy1107 said:

I’ve completed all my requirements, submitted for insurance approval, and received my approval letter last week! Looks like I will be sleeved JULY 6th!! I go Tuesday, June 23rd to finalize everything with my doc and pre-register at the hospital. I’m so excited! I can’t believe it’s finally happening!!

CONGRATS JUDY!!!!

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 10:35 AM, amyp12345 said:

I found out Friday that my date is July 15. It feels like things just got real as I had to do 6 months with a nutritionist and I’ve kind of been putting it out of my mind. Now it’s real and a little scary and a lot exciting!

Amy - CONGRATS! I think what you are feeling is completely normal.

I am July 14th. Please feel free to DM me - I am in need of preop buddies for support!

27 minutes ago, curley0602 said:

My bypass is scheduled for July 1st!! Start 1 week liquid diet this weds. I’m nervous but also excited!

Congrats

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 6:33 PM, Ashley.Sheridan said:

I am scheduled for. 7/14 too!

7/14 here too!!!

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 10:46 AM, robsey2021 said:

July 14th is my date-

CONGRATS! SAME HERE! Please DM if you need a buddy.

@INEEDABUDDY I’m exercising using Leslie Sansone DVD’s. They’re fun to do. I figure whatever I can do for myself beforehand would benefit me. I’m getting revision from sleeve to RNY July 17th.

On 5/27/2020 at 11:03 AM, Amanda0911 said:

My new date is July 22nd! My original date was May 18th but they canceled the day of my preop :(

I was provided that date two months prior and they flew by. Here I am waiting another two months and hoping it fly's by again! :)

Congratulations, not much longer now. I am having Gastric bypass on the 23rd and I am starting to get excited 😀

10 minutes ago, Angeleyez33 said:

Congratulations, not much longer now. I am having Gastric bypass on the 23rd and I am starting to get excited 😀

Just 30 days from today... Just praying no more hiccups when the time gets here. Our time will be here before we know it :)

I found out Friday that my date is July 15. It feels like things just got real as I had to do 6 months with a nutritionist and I’ve kind of been putting it out of my mind. Now it’s real and a little scary and a lot exciting!
Surgery twin

Emily - I feel the same way!!! My RNYGB is scheduled for July 14th.
I too am an RN - though I won't be telling any of my assigned nurses that while I'm in the hospital. Curious to know if you'd take that same stance?
Congrats to you, though! If you'd like to DM me, I could really use a support buddy. Curious to know which surgery you'll he undergoing as well.
I will be having the sleeve. I don't mind telling my assigned nurses that I'm a nurse. Actually I have some friends working on the floor bariatrics recover.. and I've actually asked my best friend who is a nurse also request that surgery with the surgeon so she will be my or nurse.

13 hours ago, nads64 said:

@INEEDABUDDY I’m exercising using Leslie Sansone DVD’s. They’re fun to do. I figure whatever I can do for myself beforehand would benefit me. I’m getting revision from sleeve to RNY July 17th.

I work out with Leslie Sansone too, she is great and there are so many videos. There are some good ones on youtube as well.

Hello Everyone my surgery is scheduled for July 27th. I hope everyone's procedure goes well!

Edited by TheLdywMoxie