Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dash mini waffle maker $9.99 on Amazon

Just wanted to let my fellow Chaffle lovers know that the Dash Mini Waffle Maker is on sale for 9.99 on Amazon!

If you haven't tried a Chaffle yet, you should!!

I love those - and I have a mini-Dash waffle maker as well. Love it!

6 minutes ago, PuddinJasper said:

Never had one...can you tell me what that is?

It's MY time!

Hi - the basic recipe is one egg and 1/2 C shredded part skim mozzerella cheese. It makes two chaffles in one of those new mini waffle makers. I often put some artificial sweetener and cinnamon in mine, too. And some people add a little flour or almond flour to make them a little more "bread-y". You can also make savory ones (like with cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella), but I haven't done it that way yet.

Sheez we get ripped off down here in Australia... $67 - $127 on Amazon Aust for the same thing, :o :blink: AND it has the US plug, not converted for Australian power.

No Chaffles for me!! :(

1 hour ago, catwoman7 said:

Hi - the basic recipe is one egg and 1/2 C shredded part skim mozzerella cheese. It makes two chaffles in one of those new mini waffle makers. I often put some artificial sweetener and cinnamon in mine, too. And some people add a little flour or almond flour to make them a little more "bread-y". You can also make savory ones (like with cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella), but I haven't done it that way yet.

I haven't tried it with cheddar yet, will have to do that! I do have fun experimenting with different seasons, both sweet and spicy!

56 minutes ago, DaisyChainOz said:

Sheez we get ripped off down here in Australia... $67 - $127 on Amazon Aust for the same thing, :o :blink: AND it has the US plug, not converted for Australian power.

No Chaffles for me!! :(

Boo! Do you have a regular waffle maker? If so, just double the recipe (1 cup cheese, 4 eggwhites) to make one large waffle. If you don't have a waffle maker, you could always try revolutions rolls too!

1 hour ago, PuddinJasper said:

Thaaaanks!!!

It's MY time!

Give them a try!! Such a great substitution for bread, and an easy way to get in some Protein too!

38 minutes ago, ChubRub said:

Boo! Do you have a regular waffle maker? If so, just double the recipe (1 cup cheese, 4 eggwhites) to make one large waffle. If you don't have a waffle maker, you could always try revolutions rolls too!

I don't have one unfortunately, but will probably get one after my surgery... will be a bigger one though, don't think we have the small ones here... shame as they dash mini is so cute!

Target has them for $9.99 as well. That's where I got mine.

12 hours ago, ChubRub said:

Just wanted to let my fellow Chaffle lovers know that the Dash Mini Waffle Maker is on sale for 9.99 on Amazon!

If you haven't tried a Chaffle yet, you should!!

Thank You, ChubRub! I’ve heard so many of you talk about Chaffle’s and was unsure what they were but there’s always been a tone of delight with the word Chaffle.😋

Amazon ordered one in black last night. I’m SO grateful for this board, ideas, and each and every one of you!💝

P.S. There are tons of chaffle recipes on Pinterest (and probably other places, too). People get really creative with them!