Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you BINGEING????

8 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I thought everyone watched Breaking Bad? Yes, it is an excellent show.

I loved it, but NO ONE I knew watched it. It was so frustrating not to have anyone to talk about it with. Me: "Wow, can you believe what Walt just did?" or "Isn't Skyler a b*itch?" Coworkers:....crickets....

13 hours ago, Superman84 said:

All kinds of documentaries plus catching up on Vikings :)

i need to catch up on that too...

25 minutes ago, JRT Mom said:

I loved it, but NO ONE I knew watched it. It was so frustrating not to have anyone to talk about it with. Me: "Wow, can you believe what Walt just did?" or "Isn't Skyler a b*itch?" Coworkers:....crickets....

I started watching and could not get into it.... Just like SOA....

Great shows you have all listed! Here are a couple of others that we really liked: comedies : Derry Girls; Super Store; Key and Peele; Dramas: Dublin Murders; Broad Church; Sharp Objects; Big Little Lies; Sci-Fi: Picard (now free on CBS all access); Black Mirror (think modern and freakier Twilight Zone...you may want to skip the 1st one);

8 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

I started watching and could not get into it.... Just like SOA....

Here's where you are gonna laugh...I hated SOA because it was too violent. Not like there was any violence in Breaking Bad or anything...😏

I’ve been binging money heist, the office, and far from home

We started bingeing The Office months ago and recently finished. I’m sad it ended for us like we lost some good friends. Lol

Huge Ozark fans here. We also watched You. Tiger King was a disgusting car accident that we could not look away from. I needed a shower after each episode.

We gave recently enjoyed bingeing on Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan. Can’t wait for next season.

Have y’all seen The Staircase? It was so bizarre and interesting.

I just started watching Dead to Me and so far I’m liking it... a lot.

I will always say Sopranos is/was the best series ever so to those who have not watched, now is the time!

Thanks for starting this thread @BayougirlMrsS. So many recommendations.

Yes to Picard. Lovely to see favourite old characters. I think I shouted out loud when I saw Hugh.

Sssh My 600lb life is a secret obsession. I’m watching now.

Yes to Property Bothers & any Sarah Richardson interior design shows. I watch them over & over. Watch her you tube segments to keep my fix.

Ive been randomly watching all of Youtube. hehe

14 hours ago, JRT Mom said:

Here's where you are gonna laugh...I hated SOA because it was too violent. Not like there was any violence in Breaking Bad or anything...😏

I love true crime shows like Forensic Files... or making a murder, i like documentaries.... 100 Humans was interesting and so was One Child Nation (again a lot of sub titles)

14 hours ago, Jas592 said:

I’ve been binging money heist, the office, and far from home

Have you watched Mad Men?.... I love love love this show.... love that era. I would have so been "that" secretary. My husbands fav of all times is Big Bang.... When he is home, we are watching it.

12 hours ago, pssk said:

We started bingeing The Office months ago and recently finished. I’m sad it ended for us like we lost some good friends. Lol

Huge Ozark fans here. We also watched You. Tiger King was a disgusting car accident that we could not look away from. I needed a shower after each episode.

We gave recently enjoyed bingeing on Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan. Can’t wait for next season.

Have y’all seen The Staircase? It was so bizarre and interesting.

I just started watching Dead to Me and so far I’m liking it... a lot.

I will always say Sopranos is/was the best series ever so to those who have not watched, now is the time!

I have not watched the Office, The Staircase.. added to list. Agree with Tiger King (f**king Carol Baskin). hehehehe

I tried the Sopranos... not a fan. But Dead to me was great, wait till yu find out who hit him.

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Thanks for starting this thread @BayougirlMrsS. So many recommendations.

Yes to Picard. Lovely to see favourite old characters. I think I shouted out loud when I saw Hugh.

Sssh My 600lb life is a secret obsession. I’m watching now.

Yes to Property Bothers & any Sarah Richardson interior design shows. I watch them over & over. Watch her you tube segments to keep my fix.

OMG... were you yelling at the tv the other night at Erica and Lenethia (spelling). I was like Erica, jimmy don't want to be with you, get over it and move on.... and Len, stop making excuses.

I also love PB... and love watching Nicole Curtis and follow her on insta

Greenleaf on Netflix is a must watch. Soo addictive.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:34 AM, JRT Mom said:

I don’t know anyone who hasn’t watched it! I was late to the party and binged 4 (I think?) seasons in 5 weeks or so until I caught up halfway through the final season. My husband and I were going to bed sooo late, we’d finish an episode and find ourselves having to watch the next one to see what happened. It was weird when we caught up and had to wait to find out!

@BayougirlMrsS I agree Mad Men was/is a great show, it was darker than I expected. The decor and fashion, which I love, remind me so much of my Mom when I was a kid. (I was born in 1960). I really love mid century modern furniture.

Edited by Cheeseburgh