Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 7mo out having a rough few days/weeks.

Ok, I am almost 7 mo out and am down 130lb over all. Weight loss has slowed to a trickle, down only 6lb in the last month, nothing in a week. The past 2 days I have struggled to stay full and Wednesday was a bad day, made some not great choices(still didn't over eat just not good choices) and Thursday morning had to run for the bathroom 2x in 30 min before I ate anything at all for the day. I STRUGGLED to stay full yesterday and I made good choices etc, Here was how I ate yesterday.
5:30am Protein Shake 30g Protein 160cal
8:30am 3 slices american cheese and 3 crackers.
10:30am Protein shake 30g protein 160 cal & 3/4cup veggie Soup over 45 min.
2:30pm 130 cal coffee drink and 30 min later almonds, dried cranberries and a few cheese cubes 160cal
6:45pm Garden Veggie Burger with one slice of cheese, 6 olives, 1 cherry Tomato, slice of cucumber and 1/2 of a breadstick.
I was SUPER thirsty yesterday and I think I drank too soon after eating/with meals. Did it again with Breakfast drank a ton of Water during and after I ate. Then the light bulb went off too much water TOO soon. I am just feeling very very frustrated and can not seem to stay full the last few days. I know I have not stretched my pouch out but I worry about that all the time. I do make good choices 90% of the time. I get lots of steps in at work but miss going to the gym of course. I do not want to fail at this. Please help!

I don't know your starting weight but you have achieved a lot in seven months, it is unlikely that you are going to continue to lose weight at the prior rate as time goes by and as your progress.

How much more weight until you reach your goal weight?

Adding more dense Protein in there will help to keep you satiated. You seem to have more liquid type meals than you do dense protein. I find that dense protein sticks with me longer.

I agree that you need more dense Protein. By this stage, most of your protein should be coming from food, not shakes. I usually have only 3 meals a day starting with 1-3 ozs of protein and either a small fruit or small potion of veggies. I may occasionally supplement it with a shake or Protein Bar, if it seems that I didn’t eat enough protein for the day.

You may also want to contact your dietician or surgical team for suggestions. That is what they’re there for.

Edited by Lydarose
Forgot something

Ive been drinking lots of Water as well and it seems to affect my "full feeling". Im gonna try to cut down on contantly drinking and see if that solves anything.