Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2020 surgeries

My surgery is on the 8th. I am incredibly nervous, but also very excited. I really wish I started this process earlier in my life. I am hoping to find some others that are of a similar height/weight as me, so we can support and track progress together!

OOH! A couple June 8thers! I'm June 9th. I shall follow you closely. I'm having bypass.

@BOREDFATGIRL... can you convert your numbers to pounds and inches? Then I'll know how close we are! I'm looking for Bypass Buddies!

Yes June 10

On 5/29/2020 at 5:57 PM, sweetsmith78 said:

I had to cancel my surgery for unseen circumstances. Now I have a new date. June 6th leaving the 5th..going to Mexico bariatric clinic...i believe things happen for a reason. So far they seem to be more thuro on their process which makes me feel more confident in my decision.

Edited by Tamwell
Sent to wrong person

21 hours ago, sweetsmith78 said:

first I was going to Oasis of Hope now im going to Mexico Bariatric Center arrive on 5th . surgery the 6th come back on the 8th..are you have binge eating issues ..i sure am..ugh. Where are you haveing yours done?

May I ask why you changed from Oasis of Hope to Mexico Bariatric Clinic? I am considering both and trying to decide which one. Thanks

22 hours ago, sweetsmith78 said:

How are you doing?

I just got home today and everything went really well. Would do it again in a heartbeat. No waiting on insurance approval and jumping through all the hoops. Made a phone call and was scheduled a month out!

On 5/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, sweetsmith78 said:

Sleeve.. Im a women traveling alone. In hopes to find someone to run around with after our surgery. Rather it's shopping or beach.

Not sure how things will be when you get there, but they cut our stay short one night, no companions were allowed and no touring the area. I would suggest booking 1-2 nights in San Diego afterwords instead. I stayed one night in San Diego, was at Pacific Beach yesterday letting my toes sink in the sand and Water run over them. It was beautiful. Just got back today! Time to get on with the show!

My surgery is June 8th!! Anyone want to be surgery buddies?

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 4:50 PM, G8trgrl said:

I just scheduled my surgery today. I was wondering if anyone else is having their surgery in June.

I am! Scheduled for June 26th, so excited and so nervous.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 7:23 PM, LisaDee1 said:

June 26

Hey! I'm having surgery same day as you. In addition our weight and goals are the same. Hope it's ok if I follow and support your progress! :)

June 11 here! Been on the pre-op diet since last Thursday (5/27). Super excited.

That’s great that there’s so many of us schedule for June I hope we all keep in touch, I started my pre-op diet last week so far so good and keeping my self busy pressure washing everything I can lol 😊