Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Regret

3 minutes ago, Celeste97 said:

The swallow study was to see if there were any leaks , or obstructions. There were none so the test was complete. I didn’t say I threw up the contrast right then and there in the room that’s why I’m upset that people are coming at me. I was nauseous and gagged all the way back to my room. I then threw up. I hope this was dumbed down enough.

Hole up swole up..... you need to unknot your big girl panties and take the advice YOU ASKED FOR.... Maybe YOU need to learn how to structure a sentence so that people understand your complaining better.... You said what you said...

Your sounding like an immature whiner..... who's not getting there way and now your stomping and yelling... get up off the floor and grow up.

On 03/31/2020 at 11:22, BayougirlMrsS said:

Hole up swole up..... you need to unknot your big girl panties and take the advice YOU ASKED FOR.... Maybe YOU need to learn how to structure a sentence so that people understand your complaining better.... You said what you said...

Your sounding like an immature whiner..... who's not getting there way and now your stomping and yelling... get up off the floor and grow up.

Ma’am I don’t see where I’ve “asked” . I simply put updates up on how I’m feeling and people give tips which I’m grateful for. I know exactly how to structure a sentence AND spell correctly. I’m not going any further with you because I know where I stand. Thank you

10 minutes ago, Celeste97 said:

Ma’am I don’t see where I’ve “asked” . I simply put updates up on how I’m feeling and people give tips which I’m grateful for. I know exactly how to structure a sentence AND spell correctly. I’m not going any further with you because I know where I stand. Thank you

I could be so catty right now, but i won't..... People were concerned for you and YOU got snippy with them. @summerset

I would suggest you start your next post with..... NO REPLY PLEASE... ONLY HERE TO VENT.

*NO MORE REPLIES PLEASE*

Thank you to those who did though :)

1 hour ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

how could the test be complete if you threw up the contrast? And if you threw it up... why did the dr say you are ok? I'm just a bit confused.

Is anyone else reading the contradictions?

Yes, and that started this whole mess.

Well this is the rants and raves section :)

7 minutes ago, Brent701 said:

Yes, but not for thread starters only, ;)

I hope your problems get resolved soon, it can be a difficult adjustment.

I don’t have anything to add but support.

On 03/31/2020 at 15:59, Cheeseburgh said:

I hope your problems get resolved soon, it can be a difficult adjustment.

I don’t have anything to add but support.

Thank you I appreciate it :) things have been more positive lately.

On 03/31/2020 at 15:46, Brent701 said:

Lol it’s fine.

Wow, I am sorry people are being so grouchy with you! I had the same situation happen.. had to go to the ER twice upper EGD and IV treatments sometimes two times a week. I know your struggle and it does get better.. the best advice my doctor gave me was.... it sucks but if you don't make yourself drink and eat you will be coming here every week. Slowly I recovered... give yourself that rest and go slowly.. Soup worked for me. Trust me it is for sure worth it!!

On 04/03/2020 at 14:48, Mshellwa said:

Wow, I am sorry people are being so grouchy with you! I had the same situation happen.. had to go to the ER twice upper EGD and IV treatments sometimes two times a week. I know your struggle and it does get better.. the best advice my doctor gave me was.... it sucks but if you don't make yourself drink and eat you will be coming here every week. Slowly I recovered... give yourself that rest and go slowly.. Soup worked for me. Trust me it is for sure worth it!!

Lol I don’t pay attention to nonsense but thank you for understanding. Ive been doing real good though thank god Im finally feeling “normal” I just needed some more time and found what worked for me. I’m glad you’re recovery is going good!! pray it remains that way :)

Omg. Shame on you people for being so nasty. You all are acting like she is lying and your trying to play detective. That’s just horrible!! As if she isn’t stressed out enough. Sorry Celeste97 that your going through this. It will get better in time. My friend had similar experiences to you. She’s a year post op now and doing great. I’ve been lucky to have no issue at 8 months out. Hang in there. Take it day by day and ignore the negativity ❤️

On 04/05/2020 at 14:34, Jay19 said:

Omg. Shame on you people for being so nasty. You all are acting like she is lying and your trying to play detective. That’s just horrible!! As if she isn’t stressed out enough. Sorry Celeste97 that your going through this. It will get better in time. My friend had similar experiences to you. She’s a year post op now and doing great. I’ve been lucky to have no issue at 8 months out. Hang in there. Take it day by day and ignore the negativity ❤️

Thankyou!!! You honestly took the words right out my mouth lol was stressed out in the hospital and have people investigating me online. It’s ridiculous they act like it’s a miracle that I started doing better while getting treatment. but I’m glad you are both doing great!! that’s amazing to hear. I’ve been doing good and pray it stays this way ❤️ ty again