Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 06/14/2020 at 14:44, TexasHeathen said:

I have taken so many “before” pictures over the years. Haha I haven’t taken any progress pictures yet because I have been this weight recently. 2018 ish so it doesn’t feel like real progress yet. I did wear my pair of size 16 jeans to the store and the jeans went on fine and buttoned okay and didn’t cut into my belly as much. (I guess I’m an apple shape) About 5 minutes of walking around the store regret began sitting in. I got saggy ass syndrome and not only that my underwear was slipping down in my pants driving me mad and didn’t want to go digging in my pants to pull them up and wind up on People of Walmart. Hahaha! I tried on a size 12 pencil skirt and couldn’t zip it all the way so I’m assuming I’m down to a 14. Wooo! No issues with acne here, but I normally don’t have much issue with it, thankfully! I know obesity can really f with your hormones, so your body is probably working on adjusting itself.

I hear ya. I’d been wanting something for myself so I bought a couple of dresses. It’s been a while since I’ve been this size, so I’m LOVING it. I definitely think you should take pictures anyway. 2018 was quite some time ago, so bask in the glory of being back down. It’s been at least 5 years for me being down. Looks like I’m wavering between a L and XL or 14-16. I feel much better and even my face is slimming down. At times I regret the surgery because I want to be fat and greedy, but then I look at my few progress pictures and I’m like screw that! 😂 I’m glad to hear you’re doing so well. It’s nice to have others to track this journey with.

PinknFlawless, I had an allergic reaction to the glue. Everything looked great post-op. Four days after post-op is when the incisions flared up and haven’t been the same since. I have tried every cream, lotion , potion, powder , pill. I itch like a dog with fleas. I think it’s something internal. It had in the past few days moved to my back.

On 6/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, TexasHeathen said:

Haha My goal is to get under 200 by my Birthday at the beginning of August! So this stall is stressing me out LOL. I did this surgery because I am tired of losing the war and being unhealthy and wanted to be on track by my 35th birthday. Even if I don't see that magical 1 in front of my weight, I know I'm on the right track. I am definitely tired of my anxiety and my weight controlling me!

Hi. Where in Texas are you? Also, I have a goal too for my August birthday. Depending on where you are, maybe we can walk or go to the gym together. I am in Dallas.

I am over in Fort Worth. I was born in Dallas and then moved to a small town. Fort Worth has a small town feel to it and I love it here. Hit 205.7 this morning and so close to onederland!!

I am so happy! I finally hit onederland this morning! So grateful!

Hi! My VSG surgery was on May 29th. I am 38% to my goal weight. I already have quite an impressive clothing donation bag going. Clothes that were a squeeze a few months ago are now loose. I feel comfortable wearing some of my more form fitting items again. I have to do a double-take when I walk past mirrors. Looking forward to a total wardrobe replacement by this time next year.

Overall I feel pretty good. No more pain. I am sticking to dietary guidelines. I am walking a lot more (goal is 10 miles per week), and I even rode my bike last weekend for the first time in about a year.