Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congratulations on getting your date scheduled! That was a huge "high five" moment for me. I hope by the time your surgery date pops around that elective surgeries will be good to go again. Mine in April hasn't been cancelled yet, but I think it's just a matter of time. University of Virginia Health System has its first confirmed COVID-19 case as of this morning.

I got my date three weeks ago and was on cloud 9. Then this epidemic happened and the news announcement ‘‘this afternoon said effective at 5pm today all elective surgery is canceled. I am crushed and devastated . My life always turns out like the Alains Morissette song Ironic. I feel totally defeated now.

When did they schedule you @IWantTheDream?

My Bariatric team sent out an email this weekend saying they are doing all appointments over the phone and video chat. Surgeries are going to most likely be canceled through mid April. I'm just taking this day by day and if the surgery has to be rescheduled then so be it. I'm just trying to keep a positive attitude about the situation because it is really out of my control. 😔

I got my date on my last mandatory nutrition visit on March 4,2020. But my surgeon or the hospital haven’t contacted me and said canceled yet. But the Governor of New Jersey canceled all elective surgery effectively at 5pm today.

I am supposed to make an appointment with my primary dr for surgery release the week of April 20 but if there canceled why make it. I feel lost n confused.

My pre administration tests are scheduled for mid April. What am I supposed to do. I hate not having answers.

My surgery date has just been rescheduled to next Wednesday, May 13! Woot! Very excited to get this show on the road already! I hope everyone else gets their new dates soon! ❤️

@Machalo That is such great news! I'll be right behind ya on the 18th.

I'm right in between you guys...May 15th![emoji15][emoji15]

It's MY time!

I'm way farther out, but on Tuesday I was rescheduled from March 26th cancellation (after a week on the milk diet, grrr!) to May 28th for a gastric sleeve surgery. I start my milk diet again next Thursday, but I'm so not looking forward to looking working as a paraeducator from home 7-8 hours a day, with that evil kitchen so close to my computer, instead of being up and moving the school.

I am looking forward to the whole process finally moving forward again!