Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NO LONGER DEHYDRATED

HEY EVERYONE! I feel much better I Went to kroger Thursday and bought Gatorade Zero so ive been drinking That My Water And Vegetable Soup and I’ve Been eating Silk unsweetened vanilla almond Plain Yogurt And I Put my own Fruit(Black berries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and bananas) In A Blender puree It and Add It to the Yogurt because My surgeron office told me last monday start with sugar free yogurt, sugar free apple sauce, and cottage cheese and after 2-5 days if I can tolerate that I can advance to soup with veggies in it, or crushed bean soup so Today i was able To Advance To Vegetable soup With Veggies and it felt so good to be able to chew. I Definitely feel much better and im Plant based for all that wanna know why im doing silk yogurt and adding my own fruit.

That's great to hear. I was becoming concerned....

Good to hear, dehydration is scary if you've been down that road. I know the feeling of advancing to thr next stage, this cream Soup is devine. The Greek yogurt is good as well. I'm looking forward to the puree phase next week, omg!!! I want some refried Beans, egg whites, tuna, chicken...anything to chew on, tired of sipping.

I have fought this the whole journey - I feel your pain. However you may love these as much as i do, Really helps the battle of dehydration. Best money you can spend

https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Hydration-Lite-Electrolyte-Drink/dp/B07L44RMLX/ref=sr_1_10?crid=4XV50HW78JEO&keywords=athlete+electrolyte+tablets&qid=1583844613&sprefix=%2Caps%2C170&sr=8-10

I’m one week post op today and so tired of drinking. I can’t wait to chew on something again. I have my one week follow up tmrw morning With my surgeon and hoping he will put me on full liquids. I was actually hungry yesterday and tried some 1% milk with my Protein Powder instead of Water and I got nauseated, fast heart rate, hot flashes and sweaty. It really scared me but I jumped in here and discovered I was having dumping syndrome symptoms. I loved milk prior to the sleeve and we’re not really supposed to have dumping syndrome like the bypass peeps, allegedly from what I’ve read on the net. So that kinda sucks.

Glad you feel better! I still fight dehydration, 6 months out. I do ok with fluids, but I need to do better consistently.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app