Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am really struggling to get my Protein allowance, is there protein supplement table ? I’ve found GCAA tablets that bodybuilders use to build muscle and loose weight that is really high protein, but don’t know if I can take it? Any advise would be great x

How much are you trying for daily?

I am currently getting at minimum 60g some days closer to 70; that comes from 2 Protein Drinks and Protein Water.

Some days its a struggle as is drinking all the water suggested; but I do focus more on meeting that protein goal!

Sorry I'm no more help on any other supplement ideas

I’m sick of Protein Shakes now, I am slowly drinking Protein Water but I don’t like it - I’m probably only getting about 20g a day. I need a miracle tablet for protein and I’m so worried about loosing my hair

Try mixing unflavored Protein Powder into the food you can eat.

What stage are you at? Can you eat broths or strained Soups yet? I didn’t like the shakes either (flavoured & unflavoured) - too grainy, coated my teeth & tasted blah - so glad when I could start on soups. I used to microwave the chocolate shakes to pretend they were real hot chocolate. Also used to add a dash of real vanilla to the vanilla shake to intensify the flavour. Diluting the mix helped a bit. Some suggest blitzing the shake with ice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products