Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"Religion of Peace" Update

I would not say Derick is a neo-Nazi. He is not advocating the death of anyone except those who have shown a overwhelming desire to do the same to him for a dissimilar reason. Radical Muslims want to kill anyone who is not a Muslim. People with Derick's mindset want to kill Muslims for self-preservation, not for the fact they are Muslim. Their adherence to Islam is just a side-effect to who they are. I do not recall Derick advocating the destruction of Jews, Mormons, Hindi, Daoists, Scientologists, ect. I just saw him reacting to a group of people who have declared jihad on him and his kind (anyone not Muslim). I understand his frustration, although I do not, in every case (I would personally help him shoot every member of Hamas and Hezbollah), share his destructive idea. Unless it has been effectively hidden, I do not remember a loud outcry from a lot of Islamic groups for many of the anti-not-muslim attacks in the last couple of decades, nor do I remember a whole lot of gratitude for support given for aid to majority Islamic areas like Indonesia after the tsunami.

Hatred is bred from fear and/or ignorance. I would suspect hatred in this case was bred from fear and no one cares enough to not be ignorant, since learning about radical Islamic people doesn't do any good anyway. They'll still want to kill non-believers all the same anyway, so why bother? For those Muslims not wanting to be grouped into "the a-holes we need to kill" category, they'd better be more proactive in their actions/protests against their bretheren, or they run the risk of being considered one in the same.

I would not say Derick is a neo-Nazi. He is not advocating the death of anyone except those who have shown a overwhelming desire to do the same to him for a dissimilar reason. Radical Muslims want to kill anyone who is not a Muslim. People with Derick's mindset want to kill Muslims for self-preservation, not for the fact they are Muslim. Their adherence to Islam is just a side-effect to who they are. I do not recall Derick advocating the destruction of Jews, Mormons, Hindi, Daoists, Scientologists, ect. I just saw him reacting to a group of people who have declared jihad on him and his kind (anyone not Muslim). I understand his frustration, although I do not, in every case (I would personally help him shoot every member of Hamas and Hezbollah), share his destructive idea. Unless it has been effectively hidden, I do not remember a loud outcry from a lot of Islamic groups for many of the anti-not-muslim attacks in the last couple of decades, nor do I remember a whole lot of gratitude for support given for aid to majority Islamic areas like Indonesia after the tsunami.

Hatred is bred from fear and/or ignorance. I would suspect hatred in this case was bred from fear and no one cares enough to not be ignorant, since learning about radical Islamic people doesn't do any good anyway. They'll still want to kill non-believers all the same anyway, so why bother? For those Muslims not wanting to be grouped into "the a-holes we need to kill" category, they'd better be more proactive in their actions/protests against their bretheren, or they run the risk of being considered one in the same.

Well said !

The camps would be set up wherever is necessary of course.

What would be an appropriate beginging here? Oh maybe this

Hiel Derrick!....psedou suburbnite neonazi.

Coniving the mass murder of billions while guzziling on twinkies and Dr. Pepper

That comment sent a shiver down my spine. I am suprised that such comments are allowed on the forum. Comments that endorse and impishly seek the cold blodded mass murder of billions, of women and children. I am sure if someone in this forum said the N word a few times too many in an angry post their account would be immediatly suspended.

This is worse.

I addressed each of your arguments and the evident inconsistency in your behaviour towards a hijabgirl1973 "muslim that should be killed' but you ignore them.

You assume that I am inactive individual who has not written or spoken out, only because it suites and supports your racists beliefs.

Moreoever, you choose to ignore the problems and extermism that exists in all religions, from rampid sexual abuse and robbery in the catholic church, ethnic cleansing commited by christian serbs to volient acts commited by extermist hindus against miniorty christians and muslims in India and Srilanka.

Somehow you have validated your extremist twisted belefs and hatred in a perverted ranking of all religions from very worst to the least worst.

Do not attempt to back up your blind prejudice and hatred towards Muslims with fallacious and hollow arugments.

It would be far simpler to head to the Salon and shave you hair and join the ranks of your Neonazi brethren...that is ofcourse assuming you aren't alrealdy a member !

AnneElliot, I am very pleased that you have joined the ranks of those of us who like to debate here on Rant&Raves. And I also admit that I personally feel that we should all spend much more on-line time discussing this biz of modern Islam.

But I feel that I must point out to you that Derick, one of our most valued voices, regularly acts in the way of being an agent provocateur, that is to say that he is someone who likes to stimulate debate by opting to display an extremist view in debate.