Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein powder for water!

Not to sure myself.

I bought the Premier Protein Water that is premixed but I have to add water because to me it's to sweet.

I had tried Syntrax Nectar. The have some pretty good flavors. I like the grape the best. You can get a sample pack of it, but it isn't just all fruit flavors though.

I make sure I get at least 2 Protein Shakes down a day, that guarantees 60g of protein; all other is a bonus!

Not to sure myself.

I bought the Premier Protein Water that is premixed but I have to add water because to me it's to sweet.

1 hour ago, Uomograsso said:

I had tried Syntrax Nectar. The have some pretty good flavors. I like the grape the best. You can get a sample pack of it, but it isn't just all fruit flavors though.

I like Syntrax Nectar as well (Twisted Cherry and Roadside Lemonade are my favourites). These mix well and taste like regular drinks and unlike other Protein powders with chocolate or vanilla flavours, work well on their own.

I use Bodylab whey 100 (in various flavors). It has 75g of Protein per 100g of powder. However, I only use roughly 30g of powder when I make a shake, so that's like 23g of protein per shake. You can mix it with Water or milk. I use it with almond milk, personally. It's pretty tasty and perfect for breakfast!

On 2/9/2020 at 7:58 PM, biginjapan said:

I like Syntrax Nectar as well (Twisted Cherry and Roadside Lemonade are my favourites). These mix well and taste like regular drinks and unlike other Protein powders with chocolate or vanilla flavours, work well on their own.

Does the Twisted cherry taste like cherry kool aid?

Have you had the strawberry kiwi flavor - How is it?

For me, Protein Shakes made from Protein powder and Water, even after minutes in a blender still maintain a gritty texture. As an alternative. you may want to check out the Protein Drinks from “Premier Protein”. They have a smooth, milk-like texture, completely non-gritty and come in several delicious flavors. They are low in sugar, Vitamin enriched and pack 30g of protein per serving. I plan to use these once I get past the Clear Liquids only phase after my surgery.

On 3/1/2020 at 12:11 PM, VIN_IN_AL said:

For me, Protein Shakes made from Protein Powder and Water, even after minutes in a blender still maintain a gritty texture. As an alternative. you may want to check out the Protein Drinks from “Premier Protein”. They have a smooth, milk-like texture, completely non-gritty and come in several delicious flavors. They are low in sugar, Vitamin enriched and pack 30g of Protein per serving. I plan to use these once I get past the Clear Liquids only phase after my surgery.

I acutally use Premier Protein. Typically I mix the powder in Milk or Fairlife Milk as I can't stand it with Water. I'll use the premade shakes if I an on the go or have to, but after a few the taste starts to bother me.

I also add Water to Premier Protein bottled water, but it ends up being a lot of liquid to take down (almost 22oz total) for only 20g of Protein, which is hard since I am in the early stages and could barely even drink water the day after surgery. However, this is still one of my favorite options for protein water.

As far as powders, I use Isopure Infusions. It has minimal ingredients and is sweetened with stevia. I like the citrus lemonade flavor the most. The tropical punch was too watermelony for me but good for a change of pace. I have also tried the mixed berry which is good. I mix one scoop in about 12oz of water. I will have to try Syntrax Nectar.< /span>

Edited by angryspice