Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you are queer, lesbian, no label, poly......

Hi!!! Whelp I put a lot in that title lol.. but I’m a black 37 year old femme lesbian, looking for friends, or who knows ! Tell me about yourself !

Hey there, I am a 54 year old married female from Missouri. I have 2 grown boys, a small flock of chickens and a dog. I work part time in a medical office. Always looking for friends and support! Welcome to the forum!

I am a celibate cat owner. Go figure! LOL Talk about a stereotype.

Welcome to the forum. It would be interesting to see how people identify themselves.

I didn't even say I was female. I guess cat owning is a stronger part of my identity.

Odd.

Good morning folks ... ( morning for me I’m in California) thanks for replying nice to know there are lgbt people and ally’s here ❤️

@ajtylo... can you clarify what you mean by “play” I truly hope it’s not what I’m thinking. My post is a safe space for all people but especially the LGBT community. So if you are here looking for something.. this is not it.

I am a 65 year old married female, but as I get older I hate the use of labels for myself. I platonically love ALL nice people regardless of whatever labels they use for themselves! If I HAD to use a label I would call myself mostly gender neutral pansexual monogamist.

Its not i truly would rather hang out with lesbian girls they seem to be more real! I have a few friends that are gay and i prefer going out and hanging out better then the Naples Princess's that are money hungry and a pain in the ass. Not stereotyping anyone but In Naples Florida it is hard to find a good girl who does not have a agenda to date.

The word play could be conceived in another way it never was meant to.

Hi, welcome all! I do not like labels, either, as I never did fit nicely into a box. More like a little in a LOT of boxes 🤣

That said, the best words for me are gender neutral, gender Fluid, asexual (which on dating sites, NO one sees that the 'a' is attached, nor knows what it means, lol!)

I really would like to meet some people who enjoy similar activities, near me, no idea how to do that. Tried dating sites, making it clear where I stand as well as my interests/hobbies, no dice ☹️

Been single since 2007, I'm better for it. Sounds cliche' but I 'found' myself, love & like myself (NEVER could say that in the past) & am stronger in so many ways.

I'm becoming a crazy cat lady 🤪😻

@ajtylo thank you so much for the explanation!!! And welcome

@therealmelshere! My brother is asexual!! He has never dated , he finds Both men and woman attractive. But has no interest in dating anyone let alone being intimate with them.

@bthompson82 It's only recently that I've had the words to use.

I always knew I disliked intimacy except for rare times. Same with gender neutral, I think I always felt that way, raised my kids that way, no "boy" or "girl" toys, just toys.

Does he have close friends that understand and accept him?

@therealmelshere he has never expressed it but he is almost 30 , and he has never dated, he will agree that a man or woman he sees is good looking but that’s about it. We don’t bug him about it

I'm a 50 year old single female, pan and demisexual... although I'm more of a 4.5 on the Kinsey scale. I live in Seattle with my just-graduated from HS son and my 2 cats, a gray tabby and a tortie... my daughter is in college and doing her own thing.

Just to give you an idea of how much of a crazy cat lady I am... as I swipe through dating apps, if someone says they have dogs I swipe left! I just don't want to fall for someone who I could never ultimately live with, because my cats are not into dogs. haha

Looking forward to some friendships here! If you are from the Seattle area HMU! Maybe after COVID we could get together for coffee.