Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have not lost anything in almost 2 months. I am 4 1/2 months post-op. I have stuck to my plan. Very low carbs and sugar. I was allowed all solids at three months but haven’t gone crazy adding things. My Protein is always 60+ grams a day. I have a Protein Shake if I know my day is going to be hectic. I have a Peanut Butter weakness, but it’s really just about a tablespoon or so a day (The bad kind-Skippy). I am always over my 64 ounces of Water. I try to get in exercise through walking and or running at least 3-4 times a week. Help me jump start this thing!

Are you asking for advise, or just looking for emotional support?

If you are looking for support, there is a Slow Losers Thread that is full of well meaning people who will take you under their wings to make you feel better.

if you want advise, then just look at your caloric intake for week weeks 4-6, decrease it by about 10% to make up for the lesser daily metabolic burn or your your now lower weight, and you will start shedding just like you were before.

the hard part in this seems to be the transition to a more regular diet, and sometime people overshoot their goal by consuming more than they think they are. Even 300-500 calories a day too much is going to halt your loss, so keep it very lean until you hit your goal.

luck!

that seems like a really long stall for only being 4.5 months out. Are you weighing/measuring and logging everything? I'm just wondering if you're getting more calories than you think you are...

Not measuring. But paying attention to how clothes fit. It seems really long to me too! I log 1/2 the time, but my daily foods/portions are pretty much the same day to day.

50 minutes ago, sheslittletex said:

Not measuring. But paying attention to how clothes fit. It seems really long to me too! I log 1/2 the time, but my daily foods/portions are pretty much the same day to day.

If you really want to get past and/or troubleshoot this stall, it may be in your best interest to track your food 100% of the time (for at least a little while to really KNOW for sure what you are taking in) and take your measurements. It may sound like a lot of effort, but anything worth doing is.

Good Luck!

Peanut Butter is sneaky. Seriously, I had one week a few months ago where I started eating it everyday and “measuring” it. I gained 3 pounds! I’ve since lost it.
I have it as a rare treat now.

Nobody gains 3 lbs from a Peanut Butter sandwich or on their apples or whatever it is you do. Yet another paranoid extremist afraid of being fat again.

2 minutes ago, Brent701 said:

Nobody gains 3 lbs from a Peanut Butter sandwich or on their apples or whatever it is you do. Yet another paranoid extremist afraid of being fat again.

I would like to respond to you politely, however I can’t.

There is nothing wrong with it if thats what works for you. 21 bmi is fantastic so you do what you have to do to stay there. I just think you are being extreme.

01/24/2020 03:24 AM, sheslittletex said:

Having a stall that long, It’s a tough thing on the ego. As many have said, at least for a full week, journal all your foods. Increase your calories to 900- carbs can go to 75-100 grams, and increase your Water to 80 oz or more. I know that may sound crazy, but it works