Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Saggy Sophie no more. Plastic surgery to the rescue!

You look amazing! My boobs look just like your "before" picture. I don't know if y'all watch South Park on TV but I look just like the teacher Ms Choksondik,especially because like her, I wear no bra.

Smart use of a clothes hangar to hold all those drains! Maybe start wrapping them in yarn and sell them on Etsy! Sort of a niche market, though...

You look great. I haven’t even had my DS yet, but this skin removal surgery has me up every night. I’m so scared of it.

You look GREAT! It must be so nice not having the dreaded tummy fold that we all seem to get.

You are so darned cute!

Oh and if my hubby heard me say that I want smaller boobs, he’d yell! Shhh... lol

17 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

💚Congratulations you look happy and healthy💚

I find it amazing that both of our before and afters are so similar😍

Thank you. I truly found this last act and removal of loose unnecessary flesh thru plastic surgery - The most liberating of all. The GS certainly performed its all important role BUT our plastic surgeons took us to home base. Yay, I say to my darling surgery twin... We no longer carry + combat the donut rolls while we sit or stand. Our 5 + 5 = 10 pound recipe purged now! I'm coming up shopping with you in NYC come Spring! LOL. Feeling much better today pain wise, Day six. Slept well. Had a tiny bowel last night. Took my morning walk. And, hubs just picked up this yummy salad for our lunch. My appetite is coming back gradually. Maybe Thai left-overs tonight?

IMG_1637.jpeg

20 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Dang girl! I don't know if I'm more impressed with your surgical "liberation" or if I'm more impressed that you have your hair and makeup looking fabulous as always and you have your impish grin sparkling despite being in pain. Way to walk on it hon! You are just doing beautifully!

You will forever remain my darlin' from the Great state of Texas. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words as an apt word is like honey from a honeycomb. BTW, do you raise bees and/or fluffy chix's on the ranch? Ordered my new post PS sock monkey pants in your honor! Hubby and I wear them on our after dark walks before bedtime... LOL. How is that little fellow on the bench doing these days? Haven't seem him around in a while?

IMG_1639.jpeg

47 minutes ago, pssk said:

You look GREAT! It must be so nice not having the dreaded tummy fold that we all seem to get.

You are so darned cute!

Oh and if my hubby heard me say that I want smaller boobs, he’d yell! Shhh... lol

Oh, most definitely your secret is safe with me. Haha. Seems like this hubby here "perked up" at the surgeons office after recovery when he saw how the girls had perked up! LOL. For now, though, my goodness NO touchy touchy. He just gets to play caretaker for a bit longer. Hee hee.

IMG_1606.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Thank you. I truly found this last act and removal of loose unnecessary flesh thru plastic surgery - The most liberating of all. The GS certainly performed its all important role BUT our plastic surgeons took us to home base. Yay, I say to my darling surgery twin... We no longer carry + combat the donut rolls while we sit or stand. Our 5 + 5 = 10 pound recipe purged now! I'm coming up shopping with you in NYC come Spring! LOL. Feeling much better today pain wise, Day six. Slept well. Had a tiny bowel last night. Took my morning walk. And, hubs just picked up this yummy salad for our lunch. My appetite is coming back gradually. Maybe Thai left-overs tonight?

IMG_1637.jpeg

😍😍😍!!! Yay shopping !!!😍😍😍

3 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

You will forever remain my darlin' from the Great state of Texas. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words as an apt word is like honey from a honeycomb. BTW, do you raise bees and/or fluffy chix's on the ranch? Ordered my new post PS sock monkey pants in your honor! Hubby and I wear them on our after dark walks before bedtime... LOL. How is that little fellow on the bench doing these days? Haven't seem him around in a while?

IMG_1639.jpeg

OMG!! I can just see the two of yall wearin those adorbs jams! Now spill it sistah! Where'd you get them? I see them in our future for Valentine's Day! :D You are doing so dang good woman (ahem, and so PERKY too--in a non-pervy observational sorta way)! :D

Gosh that salad is playin' my song. (And @ms.sss!) I could fall into it face first! So far today I'm channeling Ms.SSS and have had salad at B & L! #snort

No bees or chickens down here - sadly. But I threaten that I want to move to BFE in the Hill Country and get free land taxes from an agricultural exemption for allowing rescued honeybees on our the property! :D

"The Boys" aka sock monkeys moved to the living room during Christmas. :) Remind me when you've got a long time and nothin to do to tell you how they came to live at Che Fluffy. :D It's pretty danged funny. At least to us and they have all sorts of adventures on any given day kinda like Elf on the Shelf. You never know where one of them will show up! :D

Heal well sweet friend. Hugs and love to Hubs! Tell 'em he's a keeper for being such a trooper and takin' care of our Miss Sophie!

image.thumb.jpeg.d701d90c5ce3f620753eb4dce95fff89.jpeg

Edited by FluffyChix

17 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

OMG!! I can just see the two of yall wearin those adorbs jams! Now spill it sistah! Where'd you get them? I see them in our future for Valentine's Day! :D You are doing so dang good woman (ahem, and so PERKY too--in a non-pervy observational sorta way)! :D

Gosh that salad is playin' my song. (And @ms.sss!) I could fall into it face first! So far today I'm channeling Ms.SSS and have had salad at B & L! #snort

No bees or chickens down here - sadly. But I threaten that I want to move to BFE in the Hill Country and get free land taxes from an agricultural exemption for allowing rescued honeybees on our the property! :D

"The Boys" aka sock monkeys moved to the living room during Christmas. :) Remind me when you've got a long time and nothin to do to tell you how they came to live at Che Fluffy. :D It's pretty danged funny. At least to us and they have all sorts of adventures on any given day kinda like Elf on the Shelf. You never know where one of them will show up! :D

Heal well sweet friend. Hugs and love to Hubs! Tell 'em he's a keeper for being such a trooper and takin' care of our Miss Sophie!

image.thumb.jpeg.d701d90c5ce3f620753eb4dce95fff89.jpeg

OHHH this made my day! All the boys (and, girls) in their chair. I can tell that little green guy is the feisty one! Probably the one who runs around getting into mischief after-hours? Loved the Nick & Nora brand in PJ's - as Target doesn't carry them anymore. You can find vintage Valentine ones from E-bay, Postmark or Etsy. Drains out tomorrow? Trying to do just Tylenol today.

Day 10 post op

Yesterday was a good but a tiring day. Took a long nap and slept in this morning. My surgeon removed the three draining tubes (no more Hawaiian fruit punch hanging off me! She laughed at my rather creative analogy)... AND said I looked like a patient 2 + weeks out! She was so pleased with the excellent progress and wound response. I finally had a good bowel movement in three parts, too. It took a little coaxing, but I could tell things were seriously compacting (as they did after sleeve) SO there was much relief from that aspect. Continue to remain low key and take things day by day. A little sore at drain sites. And, I did ask her if she did in fact tighten abdominal muscles on day of surgery. She said yes, and wanted to be sure we received optimal results! Okay then. Now I know where that horrific pain was coming from the day of my shower. And, why my appetite is still not up to speed. Apparently, one is not hungry after the tightening. Who knew? All is good. I see her next Wednesday for another follow-up. She's the best. I am so pleased and feel in very good hands in the recovery phase, too. Look forward to my two week milestone. ;]

IMG_1680.jpeg

IMG_1669.jpeg