Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Refrain from strenuous sex?

I go under the blade on the 27th. My orientation booklet says not to have strenuous sex for four weeks after surgery?

I usually masturbate furiously several times a week. This just won't work for me. I can't think straight unless I "clear the plumbing".

I wonder if there is something I can take to reduce my sex drive? Pictures of Nancy Pelosi maybe?

Brian you can tear it up when you body is ready to go - Trust me you wont need anything to reduce it the surgery will mellow you out

1 hour ago, brian10x said:

I go under the blade on the 27th. My orientation booklet says not to have strenuous sex for four weeks after surgery?

I usually masturbate furiously several times a week. This just won't work for me. I can't think straight unless I "clear the plumbing".

I wonder if there is something I can take to reduce my sex drive? Pictures of Nancy Pelosi maybe?

Hope i'm not in the "men's" room... don't want to get fussed. brian10x... I'm thinking you're going to be ok... I'm thinking they mean, don't be hanging from the rafters or incorporating whips and chains... just yet.

My ex never had sex with me even after the WL the first time with the band..... so it was a non-issue. But it became an issue about a year are two after when my sex drive went through the roof and no one to "help" except myself... hehe.. One of the main reasons he is now my ex... after being married to him for 26 years

Now, the second time around... this past aug. and a completely diff. man... I think it was less than two weeks and i had to tie him down and take advantage of him... hehe

I say.... whack away my friend.....

That is such a relief to hear that. I need to keep tuned up since after I lose some weight I'm going after some hot middle-aged babes.

Just now, brian10x said:

That is such a relief to hear that. I need to keep tuned up since after I lose some weight I'm going after some hot middle-aged babes.

us middle aged woman are the best... hehe... 51 and holding...

and yes Nancy would make any man "soft"... hehe

Hey, we know what we got, how to use it, and ain't afraid to!

Glad to know I still have that effect on guys....🤣

4 hours ago, brian10x said:

One time when someone asked the poet Sophocles: "How are you in regard to sex, Sophocles? Can you still make love to a woman?" Hush man, the poet replied, I am very glad to have escaped from this, like a slave who has escaped from a mad and cruel master"

Plato, The Republic (329 c).

This is the closest to erotica I've read in a long time 🤣🤣🤣

If you take a break for a week you will then explode like a volcano ;)

Lol brian10x, lots of cold showers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using BariatricPal mobile app