Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So lets Take a look at your post?

Answer these questions please honestly

1, So you would have rather stayed obese and died quickly, Correct?

2. Your Tummy is ugly. So your huge tummy pre op was sexy?

3. So your depressed, So you are depressed because you are getting healthy and will live longer?

4. So no one understands you. So everyone on this site has not had any issues with wls surgery?

The actual reason for the above question is you are crashing, So did I right after Stop looking for reasons to be depressed especially stupid ones like doing WLS to save your life and be healthy. It is not easy the mental part for sure but you may need to get some help. I guarantee this thread is going to blow up with posts to help you - So you are not alone, And really does a ugly tummy really matter. I am not happy with the look myself so i decided to start working out to fix it.

There is a solution to every problem, just find the answer and solve the problem.

I really wish you the best of luck and anything i can do to help reach out

AJ

Edited by AJ Tylo

Eight days before my surgery my husband put me and my kids out I had to move in with my mom my best friend was the only person there for me and yes before I had this surgery I had a phat beautiful tummy and I lost be for surgery 40 pounds it just took me six months and the pain I have been in was the worst I even felt and I had two C-section I almost loss my life because this surgery I was in the hospital for five long days and I do see a therapist and the only reason I'm still here is because my kids so yes it may be petty to you but it hurts me too look at myself

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using BariatricPal mobile app

41 minutes ago, danny29 said:

me and my kids

The above line is all you need to realize, Your Kids need you and you are getting heathier so you can be there for them. The rest will be fixed over time - As for the Tummy get a little plastic work over and you will have a new small cute tummy. But atleast due to the surgery you will get the option.

Keep you head up you got this

A lot of what you are feeling right now is probably hormonal in nature--the RNY can wreak havoc on them. You didn't say in your post how long ago your surgery was, but I think many of us had "buyer's remorse" and wondered why we did this. But PLEASE hang in there, talk to your therapist, and remember we care and are rooting for you. The scars and the pain will fade, and remember your kids--this should give you a long healthy life with them!