Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey there how are we all?

Almost one month already gone of 2020!

Its been a tough week only managed to drop just 4 lbs; my slowest week yet I believe

Well I've been doing a bit of fasting the past few days.

As of today I'm now 194lbs 😀😀😀

==============================

Should be picking up my new rowing machine this week and that should definitely help burn the fat off my belly area lol.

Been buying new clothes and it feels great.

I feel so happy and excited for the future and this surgery RNY BYPASS was the best choice ever!!

Will be going to see my surgeon in a couple weeks for the 3 month post op checkup. Hopefully all my levels are good 😀

TAKE CARE.

Mike.

Congratulations!

Piece of advice: Do not buy too many clothes, you will change sizes every few months LOL

14 minutes ago, Jazzy1125 said:

Piece of advice: Do not buy too many clothes, you will change sizes every few months LOL

You could have let me know that earlier Jazzy - But i love donating one month old brand new clothes! Makes me happy

Good to here super - i use a elipitical machine and it shreds off the pounds fast as hell

LOL... I have donated over 500 pieces of clothing last year.. now. i only buy a few things till this stabilizes.. I am still losing 5 pounds a month.. so i probably will go down one more size before my mind is done but will my body stop losing now is the question LOL,, Only time will tell.

Picking up rowing machine tomorrow that should really help too 😀😀😀

Hey everyone...

I'm nervous and full of anxiety.

Had my final pre-op appointment Friday 01/17 @ Kaiser.

Surgery is Friday 01/31 @ 10:19 AM , check in is @8:15 AM.

1 day liquid diet, but my nerves aren't supporting much of an appetite.

I'm emotional, antsy and tired. I want to cry (from excitement, but not sure). I'm just feeling a bunch of emotions and feelings.

This is my weekly check in.

AD1F6D6D-2C63-46B6-9268-531FD5C1FD0A.jpeg.b8a92888c0ead9bf49f8228e9fc9375a.jpegimageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1aimageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1aimageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1aThis was just a half an hour ago at my six week post-op follow up visit. I’m so excited to finally be under the 200 lb mark.

i can’t get the picture to not post upside down

Edited by J Lynn
Picture was upside down.