Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

🎈 Pity Party🎈

4 minutes ago, JRT Mom said:

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to...you would cry too if it happened to you!

I instantly started singing this to the Melody in my head as I read along. Lmaooooo...

2 hours ago, sillykitty said:

I'll join in...

I thought I was buying a new, *flatter than ever before in my life, even when I was thin* tummy. But instead I have a baby Buddha tummy I need to STILL stuff into compression i.e. torture gear.

I think we are at the same party. Meet me at the bar.

• I had a flatter stomach and smaller thighs BEFORE this Tummy Tuck, sigh.
  • My pants are tight, sigh.
  • My right boob looks bigger than my left at the moment, sigh.
  • I have resorted to stuffing my compression garment and armpits with ice packs, cuz my boobs and armpit incisions have started to ache lately, sigh.

IMG_6847.thumb.jpg.5a5cb186e1b0412fc979104abcd64d38.jpg

Edited by ms.sss

30 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Doing great!

Doctors orders

I didn't even realize that I wasn't supposed to have "relations" until after I was cleared for it.

Easy Tip: He can stand.

Pro Tip: He can plank.

😂

3 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I didn't even realize that I wasn't supposed to have "relations" until after I was cleared for it.

😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

😂

He came with me for surgery and received all my post op instructions while I was *impaired* & he plans to follow the rules for my safety 😭

38 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I think we are at the same party. Meet me at the bar.

• I had a flatter stomach and smaller thighs BEFORE this Tummy Tuck, sigh.
  • My pants are tight, sigh.
  • My right boob looks bigger than my left at the moment, sigh.
  • I have resorted to stuffing my compression garmennt and armpits with ice packs, cuz my boobs and armpit incisions have started to ache lately, sigh.

IMG_6847.thumb.jpg.5a5cb186e1b0412fc979104abcd64d38.jpg

Is that your post op bra? It looks so restrictive 😩

I am the same measurement size in the abdomen as prior to my TT

Swell Hell...

Im trying to remember my goal is flatter by July

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Is that your post op bra? It looks so restrictive 😩

I am the same measurement size in the abdomen as prior to my TT

Swell Hell...

Im trying to remember my goal is flatter by July

Yep, the black is my bra and the nude is my arm compression garment. I sorta wish they were both MORE restrictive as I find them a little too loose for my liking. My mom tailored the arm garment for me to make the sleeves smaller, but the rest of it is still too big and results in me constantly pulling up the shoulders cuz they keep slipping off.

I think I'm going to have to revise my de-swell goal date to July as well. I was hoping to be all bikini ready by April for vacay , but thinking that's gonna happen :(

Edited by ms.sss

OOOOH, I’ll join!

Since surgery I have low blood pressure, so any time I bend over, do yoga, get up from a seated/lying position I get dizzy and faint. I passed out gardening.

I wanna work in my garden, dammit! And now that I’m smaller and there’s less pudge in the way, I wanna do yoga! And planks, and all the things.

*kicks rocks, carefully and from a fully upright position to avoid passing out*

Edited by AngieBear

All of my weight loss is coming from the upper part of my body. I am starting to resemble a girl in the early stages of developing boobs.🤣🤣

2 hours ago, lyladyp said:

All of my weight loss is coming from the upper part of my body. I am starting to resemble a girl in the early stages of developing boobs.🤣🤣

LOLolololzzz...better to look like a girl developing boobs than a woman with deflated balloons on her chest ;)

Had a haircut for a big anniversary do that people will be at that I’ve not seen for years. Before my 120 lb loss. I said ‘please cut it to my shoulders’. It’s two inches above that... just below my jaw. I’m gutted. FML.

8 minutes ago, froufrou said:

Had a haircut for a big anniversary do that people will be at that I’ve not seen for years. Before my 120 lb loss. I said ‘please cut it to my shoulders’. It’s two inches above that... just below my jaw. I’m gutted. FML.

OMG I hate when that happens :57_cry:

Edited by ms.sss

Snap re low blood pressure @AngieBear. This morning I got up & fell straight back on my bed - thank goodness not the floor! And I suffer from reoccurring vertigo virus. Two attacks in the last week. Waaaah!

And today my smoke detector started chirping. Climbed up on the ladder, wrestled the damn thing open, put in a new battery & it’s STILL CHIRPING. 🤬

14 hours ago, ms.sss said:

LOLolololzzz...better to look like a girl developing boobs than a woman with deflated balloons on her chest ;)

Hey! You shouldn't talk about me like that!!!😉

6 minutes ago, JRT Mom said:

Hey! You shouldn't talk about me like that!!!😉

That was me also prior to plastics 😂

Edited by GreenTealael