Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are my 3months warriors?

Happy 3 month post op to all October surgeries!!! How is everyone doing? Hi’s/lo’s??

I’m down 73lbs so far . My focus has been Protein and cardio.

Hi’s? Under 300lbs I feel a huge difference in clothes.

Lo’s? I thought I’d be happier with my progress. I’m still nervous every day of failure.

Edited by NCmomof3_fightsback

as long as you stick to your surgeon's plan, you won't fail. It's when people start straying that they start having problems...

1 hour ago, catwoman7 said:

as long as you stick to your surgeon's plan, you won't fail. It's when people start straying that they start having problems...

Thanks so much! I needed to hear this!! I’m super strict about sticking. I just get nervous and start second guessing things but there’s no reason too. The overthinking mind is an awful place sometimes

Happy 3 month post op to all October surgeries!!! How is everyone doing? Hi’s/lo’s??
Lo’s? I thought I’d be happier with my progress. I’m still nervous every day of failure.

10/22019 down 59 pounds

Sent from my moto g(7) power using BariatricPal mobile app

9 hours ago, NCmomof3_fightsback said:

Congratulations Im so ready my surgery date is Jan 28th. How Tall are you what was your starting weight, weight day of surgery, and current weight?

Surgery 10/28, down 50 lbs since surgery. Well out of the 300s. Lost over 100 lbs since I started in July 2019 (I lost more than 50 lbs before surgery) Energy is off the charts and so much more active. So happy and thankful every day. I'm doing the best I can, for me, but struggle not to compare myself with others. I work on that, every day.

Edited by Cherylmilla

Nov 18 down 64 lbs. stalled out. Not excited yet....maybe in another 10-15 lbs I’ll get really pumped. I too worry a lot about failing in the future.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:12 AM, BecomingAnna said:

Congratulations Im so ready my surgery date is Jan 28th. How Tall are you what was your starting weight, weight day of surgery, and current weight?

Congratulations and happy almost surgery day!!! I’m 5”11 and started at 364.9lbs