Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My mother said she no longer wants to talk or see me anymore.

I will refrain from saying any of the not nice things that wanted to come out of my mouth, and just say that its nice to see someone else in East TN!!!!

Just now, CoramDeo said:

I will refrain from saying any of the not nice things that wanted to come out of my mouth, and just say that its nice to see someone else in East TN!!!!

You've been missing in action from BP. I used to see lots of posts from you when I first started on here, welcome back .

52 minutes ago, Krimsonbutterflies said:

You've been missing in action from BP. I used to see lots of posts from you when I first started on here, welcome back .

So where do you live in TN. I live in a little unincorporated town above Crossville TN called GRIMSLEY.

Edited by Slimming Down Steve

I agree with the others and it sounds like your mother is mentally ill.

Hopefully some day she will get on some kind of medication to help her.

Until she is well, keep her blocked.

I’m sorry you drew the crappy mother card.

Hugs!

30 minutes ago, pssk said:

I’m sorry you drew the crappy mother card.

A lot of us here have mommy issues as underlying reasons for our obesity. But I think Slimming Down Steve didn't just draw one crappy mother card, he drew the whole deck.

I don’t know what to say. That’s a hideous thing to say to a child or anyone so I am so so sorry. Honestly cut her out of your life because that’s too toxic. Yes she is a parent but she does t act like one and her words can destroy you and hurt you. Stick with the family you chose vs the one you were born to and hopefully you have others who love you so you can heal from her abusive behavior

Been thinking about your situation and I'm just wondering what your aunt and other family members think of your mother's behaviour? How do they justify it?

Is she getting dementia?

Sounds like some grade A mental illness. I’m sorry you’re putting up with such hateful things from your mom but I understand trying to keep a relationship with a family member who doesn’t realize how badly they hurt you.

43 minutes ago, froufrou said:

Been thinking about your situation and I'm just wondering what your aunt and other family members think of your mother's behaviour? How do they justify it?

Is she getting dementia?

The girls are like a gang of bullies, one jumps then they all do. Viper's. No dementia just venom. When she was up when Florida got the last bad hurricane. We were sitting in the living room and she had to open her mouth. She said you have done decent for a shot of cum that I almost aborted.

7 minutes ago, djgirl19 said:

Sounds like some grade A mental illness. I’m sorry you’re putting up with such hateful things from your mom but I understand trying to keep a relationship with a family member who doesn’t realize how badly they hurt you.

Technically I'm use to being treated worse than dirt to my mother and the other women in the family. It was just that I hadn't even told or talked to mommy dearest in over 3 weeks. Never told her about the surgery coming up. For some reason why I can't fathom but my wife let her know I was in surgery. She didn't even ask my wife what happened or why I'm having surgery. My wife just came out with he's having a gastric bypass. That's when my wife realized that she messed up telling mother. So she cut off the text and my mother blew up my phone with multiple text cussing me and her. She deleted all my text so I wouldn't see them. It's just a fucked up situation!

53 minutes ago, Slimming Down Steve said:

The girls are like a gang of bullies, one jumps then they all do. Viper's. No dementia just venom. When she was up when Florida got the last bad hurricane. We were sitting in the living room and she had to open her mouth. She said you have done decent for a shot of cum that I almost aborted.

I told her to get out and don't come back. She didn't like it that she was evicted. She asked were should I go now. I told her that hell might take her in, otherwise I don't care. My wife thanked me after she was gone. Thing is we never invited her to the house in the first place. She just shows up.

Nobody who is sane says those things!!

Is she on drugs?

7 minutes ago, pssk said:

Nobody who is sane says those things!!

Is she on drugs?

No, I wish she was on drugs, that might explain alot then.

Maybe gastric surgery isn't the only weight you lose through this process. Maybe it's all the horrible dead weight in your life too. If they dont contribute positively in your life then good bye. It's their loss you dont need that toxic enviroment in your life. Hope you are ok sending hugs to you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G950F using BariatricPal mobile app

She is evil and will meet her maker someday. Not to be judgemental, because nobody is perfect, but I wouldn't want to be her. You are going to be a lot better off if you can get rid of that kind of crazy in your life, mom or not! I don't know how you have tolerated it this long. You must have a very long fuse because if someone spoke to me like that it would not end well!