So everyone hears about the folks that are lucky enough to lose quickly and we see them lose 100lbs in 5 months but for many of us we lose slowly and feel like CRAP about it. This should be a place for us to talk about our frustrations and get advice or encouragement. Maybe you have found a way to speed up your weight loss through trial and error and that might help someone too. I know I work my ass off and I still lose slowly... and then every once in a blue moon ill lose quickly (for me anyway) but I can eat consistently in the mid 600's, Protein around 90, Water over 80oz and i workout hard at least an hour 6 days a week and i can lose - NOTHING. ZILCH. NADA and its upsetting as heck and makes me feel like complete failure. Before surgery when i did IF/ OMAD I lost a bunch of weight, way faster than I am now, barely exercised so I definitely have moments where i am like- Why did I even do this? Anyway, we all need to sound off at times or get encouragement or great advice and this is a safe place for you to do that and to know you are NOT alone.