Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Preparation for After Surgery

Also something to think about before you stock up on a particular flavour of something right now: often WLS patients find that their tastes change. So what like right now may not be the same afterwards.

The only thing I would add are those popsicle bags to make your own freezies (Amazon has 200 for like $9). I made mine with scoops of unflavored Protein mixed in with protein Water and added mio for extra kick of flavor

I do this with my Jello too . I bought those plastic 2oz food packaging cups off of Amazon. Been using those a lot

53 minutes ago, CapyCapybara said:

The only thing I would add are those popsicle bags to make your own freezies (Amazon has 200 for like $9). I made mine with scoops of unflavored Protein mixed in with Protein Water and added mio for extra kick of flavor

I do this with my Jello too . I bought those plastic 2oz food packaging cups off of Amazon. Been using those a lot

That is a *fantastic* idea for the protein pops. Does the powder make them thicker or are they just like regular popsicles?

In addition to what you posted I have:

• a set of 100 2oz containers with lids.
  • I made a bunch of SF Jello w/ unflavored Protein Powder and SF pudding and pre-portioned them so they are quick for the first few days.
  • I also have a bunch of Premier Protein shakes in a variety of flavors
  • I have a bunch of nectar Protein in fruit flavors.
  • I made a froze a couple batches of pureed Soups and have a cup of each thawing in the freezer.
  • I bought Gas-X and stool softeners (my surgeon recommended I start the stool softners this weekend (Tue surgery) so I did.

My fridge and cupboard are both stocked and ready to go when I get back from the hospital.

Incredible ideas everyone! Also added to my list:

51KiSUUwWKL._SY180_.jpgProtein and Calcium, Product of The USA, 12-Ounce" width="55" data-imageproxy-source="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51KiSUUwWKL._SY180_.jpg" />
413FiXyjMdL._SY180_.jpgfood, Small Medium Large Size for Tea coffee Powder Fry juice Rice Vegetable fruit Etc" width="90" data-imageproxy-source="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/413FiXyjMdL._SY180_.jpg" />
Sold by: Ipow Official
41Km6tGmHzL._SX180_.jpg
Beyond broth - Instant Vegan Sipping Broth (Variety, 9 Pack) - Organic Vegetable Broth Powder For On The Go Or Cooking - Keto, Paleo, and Whole30 Friendly
Sold by: Beyond Broth
and
FrogFuel Energized Power <a href=Liquid Protein Shot, Energy Shot - berry - 24 1oz Nano Hydrolyzed collagen Liquid Protein Shots. Proven 100% Digestibility in <15 Minutes. Complete Protein. Not a Protein Gel." src="https://www.bariatricpal.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/510KFMK7cML._AC_UL160_.jpg&key=919affbae56b7a53b65ffe71555dadad1129322a142d0ec89b92ebc239a1df4d" style="border:0px;vertical-align:top;" data-imageproxy-source="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/510KFMK7cML._AC_UL160_.jpg" />

Congratulations on everything. On a side note, your bathroom has the best lights...you are going to have great selfie updates, lol. Do great today [emoji16].
When I was building our home I went out with can recessed lighting and very glad we did! Good lighting threw out the whole house on dimmers. [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using BariatricPal mobile app

Congratulations on everything. On a side note, your bathroom has the best lights...you are going to have great selfie updates, lol. Do great today [emoji16].
These big windows help also.IMG_20191024_155827.jpeg IMG_20191024_155755.jpeg IMG_20190818_162912.jpeg

Was still under construction with some updates.

Right now I’m getting the list of meds and Vitamins that my team wants me to have on hand. I don’t have a surgery date yet, so I’m not in a rush. I am “auditioning” clear Protein Drinks so that I can make sure my fridge is stocked with things I will drink.