Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Extended arm lift tomorrow!

I'm 16 months post sleeve surgery. Been in maintenance mode for about 4 months. Tomorrow I'm having an extended arm lift. A bit nervous about the drains and the pain and uncomfortableness of recovery, but excited for short sleeve shirts and tank tops next summer! Eventually I hope to have all the other skin removal surgeries, but I need to save for them first.

I've had several procedures. I don't remember the arm lift being too bad after the first few days. The biggest pain was trying to minimize my arm use (like not reaching) - UGH!

Good luck. I'd like to do something about my flabby arms, but I need to lose more weight first.

Good luck, wishing you a speedy recovery! Can u share your approx out of pocket expenses?

8 hours ago, rs said:

@ms.sss I think your surgery is this week also, right? Good luck!

@rs : Sending you good vibes today ❤️❤️. Hope to hear from you all successfully lifted and comfortably on the mend soon!!!

...and yes, I'm right behind you...mine is in two days ;)

Edited by ms.sss

Very excited for you. Definitely should be in short sleeves by summer time. Cat woman - The hardest part is minimizing arm use to reduce Scarring. Ask in the healing process.

Thinking of you...how you doin' @rs ?

Congratulations rs! Hope surgery was smooth! I think it's smart that you have not checked in as you aren't meant to use those arms[emoji6]

Congratulations in advance @ms.sss!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

58 minutes ago, Deedee12 said:

as you aren't meant to use those arms

LOL, Good point! I forgot about that!

Wishing you all the best! I'm sure you will look terrific in time for tank tops next summer! Hoping you have a speedy recovery with minimal pain.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello friends! Thanks for all the nice wishes. Dr said it went well. My arms already look smaller but of course I've got this compression garment on so it could be a bit misleading. Will post a more detailed update tomorrow. Need to take the next round of pain meds and drift off to sleep. [emoji42]