Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I do miss my wine!

Ditto. A good California Cab!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I miss rice! oh how I miss it... 💔 it feels like something is missing in my meals. It truly breaks my heart.

All the rice I miss: arroz chaufa, arroz verde peruano, arroz a la jardinera, arroz con gandules, arroz con vegetales, arroz con mariscos, arroz con habichuelas y salchichas, arroz anaranjado... the list can go on.

I also miss cuban sandwiches.

I'm in NJ, where the food is so good! I miss bread (NJ pizza, Bagels and subs) and Chinese. I may miss Pasta sometimes, but that passes. I will miss the Christmas Cookies this year. But honestly, while it can be hard, nothing beats the way I feel now and, while I'm not where I want to be with my weight just yet, I like the way I look sooooo much better than I did. I know I'll get there. I did this for my health and, very quickly, I got off my blood pressure meds and I'm not on any meds. That's amazing and freeing. Love my tool!

chicken gyro platter with garlic naan and chicken tikka 😋😋

For those who want a sub - jimmy johns does mini versions of their big sandwiches. Perfect size.

14 hours ago, Chardonnay40 said:

Ditto. A good California Cab!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I miss being able in indulge in my wine and whiskey this season. I've been giving bottles away from my bar, surgery is next month. I also stopped buying bread, I love 12 grain bread for any type of toast with butter...oh my goodness, how I miss it already. Pasta dishes from home as well...and I'm going to miss cashews...lol

I miss rice! oh how I miss it... [emoji174] it feels like something is missing in my meals. It truly breaks my heart.
All the rice I miss: arroz chaufa, arroz verde peruano, arroz a la jardinera, arroz con gandules, arroz con vegetales, arroz con mariscos, arroz con habichuelas y salchichas, arroz anaranjado... the list can go on.
I also miss cuban sandwiches.
[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji106][emoji106] me toooo

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I will be hitting the road in a few days and my road trip Snacks have definitely changed. Subs and a glazed donut from Krispy Kreme are occasionally missed especially during my 8 hour drives.

I am almost 2 years out. I miss enjoying my food. I keep trying things hoping to experience the old pleasure, but it's just not there. This is definitely a mixed blessing. It's like I want to really enjoy a small sandwich, or fruit, or whatever, but when I get it, I'm like "meh!" But, then I see the next thing and I'm tempted again, just to be disappointed again. Sadly, the only thing that seems to get close to the old culinary pleasure points is sweets, and even they are disappointing. 😟

4 hours ago, Emma809 said:

me toooo

I can cry if I think about it too much lol

On 12/17/2019 at 7:28 PM, froufrou said:

For those who want a sub - jimmy johns does mini versions of their big sandwiches. Perfect size.

The lil John,,,yaaaaaa yah OOOOKAAAAAY

On 12/17/2019 at 3:01 PM, Emma809 said:

in the oven ...i soooo miss those day im on liquid diet drivin up a wall already

not long emma and you can have it again and what a perfect food to be able to have after!