Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bitching "fiance"

Very Very common - There are millions of posts on relationship issues, From a Guys point of view we are just stupid and cave man like! We often get in trouble for doing stuff we do not even know we are doing.

My view light his ass up and explain you views! He may be jealous and threatened by the surgery

Very Very common - There are millions of posts on relationship issues, From a Guys point of view we are just stupid and cave man like! We often get in trouble for doing stuff we do not even know we are doing.
My view light his ass up and explain you views! He may be jealous and threatened by the surgery

Thanks for the advice, I've tried. But will try again

Sent from my 5032W using BariatricPal mobile app

I was married to my now ex for 26 years. When we first got together i was all of 100lbs. Then after years i put on 132lbs. Weight got up to 232lbs in 2009 i got banded and lost 89lbs. He hated it.... from the started. He never wanted me to have WLS in the first place. The more i lost the worse it got. The sad thing was, i lost the weight because i thought it would bring us together. He hated the attention i got, hated that i got more confidence, hated that he lost more and more control over me. Started accusing me of cheating. Stopped having sex with me... well maybe once or twice a year. He would say the worst things and make me feel horrible. Asked him to go to counseling, he said he would go if i paid for it cause there was nothing wrong with him. In july of 2016 i told him that if things didn't change i was filing for divorce. So no changes... i filed January 2017.

I had to realize that WLS does change everything.... not just our weight.

Go on youtube and watch this video.

Wow Great post above love it

Major changes always put relationships to test, be it a romantic one or not.

"Major changes" not only meaning weight loss. It can mean e. g. having kids, entering the work force or leaving the work force, a chronic illness etc. - I'll bet the people being in long term relationships know what I'm talking about.

I hate men like that....make us look bad.. Insensitive. Insecure. Sad man.

46 minutes ago, Superman84 said:

.make us look bad.. Insensitive. Insecure. Sad man.

I agree Not all of us men are insecure, never understood the controlling thing, guys i am just to layed back to control, but sure have seen guys that should have there others on freakin leashes to keep them happy.

Just work it out - or move on, You can always join my Charlie Manson Cult in florida here, However we do not kill people, we can be hippies but we have to shower, No drug use, but happy, sex, and music are ok! To join just go to my new website. www.WLS-Females only-cult.com and sign up for free

Major changes always put relationships to test, be it a romantic one or not.
"Major changes" not only meaning weight loss. It can mean e. g. having kids, entering the work force or leaving the work force, a chronic illness etc. - I'll bet the people being in long term relationships know what I'm talking about.
I know exactly what you mean

I hate men like that....make us look bad.. Insensitive. Insecure. Sad man.
I've never understood it.last night I asked if he's noticed and he said yes, in my face and ass but he doesn't want me to look anorexic either. He said when we got together I was hot and I still am ...for now .

19 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Go on youtube and watch this video.

He might have become a kind of shady guy (or so I've heard) but he still has some damn good videos out there worth watching.

3 hours ago, AJ Tylo said:

I agree Not all of us men are insecure, never understood the controlling thing, guys i am just to layed back to control, but sure have seen guys that should have there others on freakin leashes to keep them happy.

Just work it out - or move on, You can always join my Charlie Manson Cult in florida here, However we do not kill people, we can be hippies but we have to shower, No drug use, but happy, sex, and music are ok! To join just go to my new website. www.WLS-Females only-cult.com and sign up for free

it happens the other way too..... lots of women can't handle than man looking good and getting attention.

Heheh.... Aj. You forgot to say clothing optional. Naked pie eating is acceptable...lol

3 hours ago, mamakoch said:

I've never understood it.last night I asked if he's noticed and he said yes, in my face and ass but he doesn't want me to look anorexic either. He said when we got together I was hot and I still am ...for now .

mama.... he sounds like a very insecure man/boy..... I really hate to say it, but, he will not be with you for the long run. Mine actually told me to gain my weight back. That i looked like a bag of bones... (i didn't) and that i was prettier when i was fat because my wrinkles in my face didn't show...... It took many years for me to get the nerv to leave... but it was the best thing ever..... I didn't realize how controlled i was till after i left and looked back on my 26 years with him.

There is always joining the Aj cult in florida - See above