Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Neither a BBW or a thin woman

SO.

I have started wondering about this.

In a perfect world nobody would care about what you weigh, but who you are. Since we know that is not the case for the most part, I feel like I don't fit in anywhere atm. I am no longer a "BBW". Feels like it is to little of me to qualify in that segment. But I am neither a stick thin woman. I has a little fat still (I seem to look alot smaller than my 97 kg would suggest). A little puppy filter on the tummy if one could say.

So what about us girls that fall in between fat and thin? What are we? The normal ones?

I'm curious why you think your weight/size needs a label?

1 hour ago, MsMocie said:

SO.

I have started wondering about this.

In a perfect world nobody would care about what you weigh, but who you are. Since we know that is not the case for the most part, I feel like I don't fit in anywhere atm. I am no longer a "BBW". Feels like it is to little of me to qualify in that segment. But I am neither a stick thin woman. I has a little fat still (I seem to look alot smaller than my 97 kg would suggest). A little puppy filter on the tummy if one could say.

So what about us girls that fall in between fat and thin? What are we? The normal ones?

you fall in the im me and im trying to be as healthy as i can be and where my body is has nothing to do with who i am except im a beautiful person lables are what keep people from trying new things

Just make yourself happy. I know it's hard to see the real person in the mirror when you're used to being overweight. If you're having that problem, see a therapist (I do from time to time, when I need it, and it's really helpful). My goal weight is based on when I thought I looked good when I was 19. But when I get there I might want to lose more. I'm just gonna see how it goes. It's all about making yourself feel good.

Remember how we see ourselves is very different from how others see us, so no point putting yourself in a 'box'. :)

11 hours ago, Bastian said:

Remember how we see ourselves is very different from how others see us, so no point putting yourself in a 'box'. :)

i love this great post

sorry ladies room ****

On 12/12/2019 at 4:10 PM, VIKING 0424 said:

sorry ladies room ****

oops I never notice which room we are in either!