Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 1 month and a week out from my gastric sleeve. I struggle with bad nausea, and despite medication and going to ER for dehydration, the nausea just keeps coming back. I am wondering if anyone else struggles with bad nausea since weightloss surgery, or is it just me?FB_IMG_1575604635333.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Seen a ton of posts on this search the site -

This works for me, however i rarely get sick now but in the past felt sick. Try Ginger candy or Ginger sticks and sea Sick motion pills like Bonien. For some it works

The ginger sticks saved my ass i would just make a ginger Tea and wham not sick anymore -

I am 1 month and a week out from my gastric sleeve. I struggle with bad nausea, and despite medication and going to ER for dehydration, the nausea just keeps coming back. I am wondering if anyone else struggles with bad nausea since weightloss surgery, or is it just me?FB_IMG_1575604635333.jpeg.0429b0b5fcfdfc53612e31cf715cb6f1.jpeg

Last week I developed a bad nausea episode. I went to doc, I was not dehydrated and they did a ct scan it was negative. The last resort (after 3 diff meds) adivan worked (sp?) That helped a lot and I haven't needed it since.

What i think caused it was taking milk of magnesium for my Constipation and I'm now lactose intolerant. All well for now but keep asking your doc questions and telling them how feel constantly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Last week I developed a bad nausea episode. I went to doc, I was not dehydrated and they did a ct scan it was negative. The last resort (after 3 diff meds) adivan worked (sp?) That helped a lot and I haven't needed it since.

What i think caused it was taking milk of magnesium for my constipation and I'm now lactose intolerant. All well for now but keep asking your doc questions and telling them how feel constantly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I appreciate the advice, thank you [emoji178]

I have been nauseous since starting the Vitamins we're required to take. I'm talking so bad that I have to force ice chips and sips of liquid to stay down. It's absolutely miserable to be nauseous like this. I've looked at the ginger candy but it has loads of sugar so can't do that. They had me hold my Protein Shakes to see if that was the cause but it wasn't. I was completely fine until I started the vitamins. I'm waiting to hear from my doctor to see if there's an alternative for me

I am a month out of sleeve surgery and the nausea started a few days ago. It is bad. I do not want to eat but I know I have to eat. It is very difficult for me right now because I feel sick all the time. I do not like ginger so that route is out. I absolutely HATE the Vitamins I am taking, to the point of I would rather not take them. I also have cancer, so my oncologist prescribed me something for nausea. I am hoping that works.

I had a horrible time of it my first month after surgery. I was suggested to eat smaller bites and less food. (It didnt help) what did help however was drinking more Water. The more water I drink the less sick i feel

Hi everyone. I had an Rounx En Y GP a week ago. I gagged and almost threw up yesterday while taking my Vitamins. I had cut them up. I seem to have super sonic smell and an altered sense of smell too. Things that never bothered me do. I am allergic to ginger so that is out. Even Water tastes bad. It seems that the thought of food is bad and also the taste of food in my mouth is just « off ». It’s like being pregnant again. Ugh. Maybe it’s just water today. Any suggestions you could give me would be appreciated.