Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm not seeing any recent post in this section. I'm not even sure if this website is still active. BUT here goes!

I would love for you all to give me as much information as you can about your doctors and your success and your recovery and your full price!

Not sure where you are looking but this place is active as hell - Go over to the right side and see the recent posts

Doctor Bass Gulf Coast Barbaric

5.5 months over a 100 pounds

I paid cash 22.500 US including hospital and all related services -

Never been happier or made a better decision in my life - Read this site you will be amazed at what can be done

1 minute ago, AJ Tylo said:

Not sure where you are looking but this place is active as hell - Go over to the right side and see the recent posts

Doctor Bass Gulf Coast Barbaric

5.5 months over a 100 pounds

I paid cash 22.500 US including hospital and all related services -

Never been happier or made a better decision in my life - Read this site you will be amazed at what can be done

She's in Mexico and Self Pay section and it doesn't have much movement, she's right.

Edited by lvidacovich

yeah, kinda didn't see that when I first started typing. So, you had your surgery done in the states? I'm considering going to mexico.

No clue on mexico but there are some members here that got it done for around 13k in cash - My ex wife is looking to get it done and i looked at mexico, By the time you book a flight, Hotel and the surgery you only save around 3k. To me the risk is not worth 3k -

Do what my buddy did get a few Credit cards and put it on there then pay it off with the money saved from not eating out and eating as much

Good luck

1 minute ago, AJ Tylo said:

No clue on Mexico but there are some members here that got it done for around 13k in cash - My ex wife is looking to get it done and i looked at mexico, By the time you book a flight, Hotel and the surgery you only save around 3k. To me the risk is not worth 3k -

Do what my buddy did get a few Credit cards and put it on there then pay it off with the money saved from not eating out and eating as much

Good luck

I've looked at some prices and airfare ... I'm totaling up to around $5,500 and know multiple folks who have had it done. I'm dead set on having this surgery before the end of Feb lol if that means I'm Mexico bound then so be it!!!

Hi India2020,

If you are considering Mexico as a surgery option, please check out Dr. Selim Jalil Illan Fraijo, MD, FACS, FASMBS at Hospital BC.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Office: (619) 900.7345
Email: Henry@hospitalbc.com
https://hospitalbc.com/

1 minute ago, MsMocie said:

Did it Talinn, Estonia. Paid 5000 euros for it. It's about 5000 dollars. Mini gastric bypass with Dr Ilmar Kaur. So not exactly Mexico, but..

Very pleased, no issues except had recently some gallbladder inflamation. Operated on by 9 in the morning, up and about around 14.00. No sick leave, no dumping, no nausea, can tolerate almost every food. Good blood test. Very fine healing of my wounds. All in all, as 3 months out things are much better than anticipated.

I would love the mini bypass but, I'm thinking price wise in mexico the sleeve is my best option! I'm glad you're doing awesome... KEEP IT UP

1 minute ago, MsMocie said:

I was going for the sleeve, but then a professior feelt that with my history the sleeve was a waste for a long lasting result. sO I TOOK THE MGB. No regets.

I think the full gastric is what I need or the mini but they are more expensive

i had mine done in mexico i am a big cheer leader for dr ortiez as i was treated so well at O.C.C IF YOU WANT MORE PARTICULARS PRICE TIME AND ALL THAT HIT ME UP

28 minutes ago, VIKING 0424 said:

i had mine done in Mexico i am a big cheer leader for dr ortiez as i was treated so well at O.C.C IF YOU WANT MORE PARTICULARS PRICE TIME AND ALL THAT HIT ME UP

I WANT THE PRIME TIME LOL

HI India- I went through a place called BeLightWeight, I had the sleeve done in September in Mexico. Total cost was 6800 and extra 50 for meds that I was able to bring home after surgery. Spent about 500 for round trip airline tickets for me and my husband. Belightweight made transportation arrangement from the airport to the hospital (& from the hospital back to the airport) where we both stayed for the entire process. The only thing we had to pay extra was for my husbands meals.

I feel the only negative thing about this was not having the extra support from the doctor or nutritionist (they did send me home with a lot of information and instructions), however my doctor has been great about the whole process and did all my blood work when I got back to see where are my levels were (was low on vit D-) and she has been monitoring me since. And I do/could reach out to the team at BeLightWeight as well with other question and they did call me a few times to check in.

hope you find this helpful...this is my 1st post :)

2 minutes ago, rmedina1 said:

HI India- I went through a place called BeLightWeight, I had the sleeve done in September in Mexico. Total cost was 6800 and extra 50 for meds that I was able to bring home after surgery. Spent about 500 for round trip airline tickets for me and my husband. Belightweight made transportation arrangement from the airport to the hospital (& from the hospital back to the airport) where we both stayed for the entire process. The only thing we had to pay extra was for my husbands meals.

I feel the only negative thing about this was not having the extra support from the doctor or nutritionist (they did send me home with a lot of information and instructions), however my doctor has been great about the whole process and did all my blood work when I got back to see where are my levels were (was low on vit D-) and she has been monitoring me since. And I do/could reach out to the team at BeLightWeight as well with other question and they did call me a few times to check in.

hope you find this helpful...this is my 1st post :)

It actually was helpful... it was 6800??? everything I read is 3499 for sleeve UGH... I'm never gonna be able to have this surgery at this rate

TOTALLY NOT YOUR FAULT BUT YOU POST LITERALLY BROUGHT ME TO TEARS!

I have a friend that also had hers done in Mexico and paid less than 4000, which I tried contacting them first but the staff didnt speak English. Saltillo, Mexico Dr. Henry Mansur. that is all the information I have to where she went. Sorry, don't give up.

I forgot to mention they do have a payment plan at BeLightWeight.

10 minutes ago, rmedina1 said:

I have a friend that also had hers done in Mexico and paid less than 4000, which I tried contacting them first but the staff didnt speak English. Saltillo, Mexico Dr. Henry Mansur. that is all the information I have to where she went. Sorry, don't give up.

I forgot to mention they do have a payment plan at BeLightWeight.

hows the payment plan?