Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❄DEC 2019 CHALLENGE❄

2. Been watching a lot of Patriot Act with Hassan Minhaj. Its my favorite news/comedy show.

3. No dessert for me! I am on a pre op diet.

4. A bucket list for tomorrow. It would be interesting to see what I come up with high from the surgery meds. lol

On 11/30/2019 at 10:20 PM, GreenTealael said:

Posting your personal goal

2. Add your surgery type, status (pre/post op, losing/maintenance)

3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged)

4. Tell us about your favorite winter activities

I can’t believe it’s December 3rd!

Personal Goal is to maintain my weight which seems to settle at 125-127 unless I eat peanut butter!

My favorite winter activity is avoiding the cold weather. Considering I grew up in Wisconsin and live in N. Illinois it can be a full time job.

I truly can't believe it's the 3rd day of Dec already!!!![emoji50]

1. Posting your personal goal

To get to the 160s before the end of the month. I need to desperately keep my eyes on the prize!

2. Add your surgery type, status (pre/post op, losing/maintenance)

Post OP Sleeve surgery in August 2019

3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged)
174.7 lbs
Don't know the BMI associated with the weight.

4. Tell us about your favorite winter activities
Shopping to be quite honest. Eating roasted chestnuts with family.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Day 1: I woke up at 4:45am to go to the gym and when I opened the blinds, it was totally darkness[emoji57][emoji6]

Day 2: Rather than Netflix, I binged watched a newly discovered show on Amazon Prime and I am absolutely captivated!! Didn't make it to bed until past midnight which is mini suicide for me given how early I had to be up!🥴🥴🥴

Day 3: Ate a few Maltesers (chocolate balls) today! So so unnecessary and counterproductive I know! But I enjoyed it[emoji3]🤷‍♀️

Yoga
I've been very invested in lounges and leg up poses because it's the easiest I can do🤭

Deedee your BMI (32) is listed automatically under your weight on this site since you entered your weight and height on your public profile.

Thanks so much@Cheeseburgh. I meant my current BMI (PS I was being lazy to get on a BMI calculator!![emoji13]) I always have to go on my desk/laptop to update my weight because I don't know how to do it on the phone app (or if it's possible to do) so I don't often.
For my current weight, my BMI is 30.8
I will update when I find the time to use my laptop🤦‍♀️[emoji3]

1017834090_Screenshot_2019-12-04-04-40-292.png.b9577f40091b248385e0538c8f350dcd.png
B-Side Question: Do you get enough sleep?
Lol!! NO! To put it succinctly! Not nearly enough sleep!

Day 4:
I've definitely added more to my bucket list as I lose weight [emoji28]

12/ 3 & 4:

I had a Sugar Free Chocolate and plenty of desert over the weekend so i think that counts 😅

I going to think longnamd hard about this bucket list because I it to be meaningful not random travel... I can do that anytime. And i want it to be a living list because im not circling the drain yet!

3. So I ate some Peppermint Bark and I did Triangle, Warrior, Downward Dog, High Lunge, and Forward Fold as part of my routine last night.

4. Not sure what's on my bucket list right now. I do try to take care of them as opportunities arise...like when I went to Wyoming this past Summer. I will do some more yoga tonight...maybe add leg up, malasana, and cobbler. I have to create a 50 minute class for this weekend.

I had redi whip on my Decaf for dessert.

Bucket list is something that changes a lot for me.

I really like the guided meditation on the Calm app. I do that about 4 days a week.

Yesterday I created a new daily routine. I feel so much better with knowing that I am not going to be bored!

B-Side Question: What minor things send you for a tailspin?

Edited by GreenTealael