Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am soooo hungry ...still on the TPN.... Doctors keep sayin thats a good sign..but jeeeshhh i am truely starving.... i keep thinking me in a beautiful BUFFET 🤦🏻‍♀️....

Nurses here have been truely a blessing sooo nice and supportive.... beyond thankful.... i feel a bit lonely but managing .... im so craving salmon and salad... crab legs.... some ceviche .... OMG my mouth is watery 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm sorry. The beginning of this journey has been so difficult. I know you're ready. Try to focus on the fact your body is healing and you've come along way. You're almost there. You are so strong.

On 11/29/2019 at 15:46, Emma809 said:

I am soooo hungry ...still on the TPN.... Doctors keep sayin thats a good sign..but jeeeshhh i am truely starving.... i keep thinking me in a beautiful BUFFET [emoji23]🤦🏻‍♀️....

Nurses here have been truely a blessing sooo nice and supportive.... beyond thankful.... i feel a bit lonely but managing .... im so craving salmon and salad... crab legs.... some ceviche .... OMG my mouth is watery 🤦🏻‍♀️[emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

How long have you been admitted in hospital now?

I’m really sorry this has happened to you.

I'm sorry. The beginning of this journey has been so difficult. I know you're ready. Try to focus on the fact your body is healing and you've come along way. You're almost there. You are so strong.
thank you sunshine appreciate that 10000%
[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

So sorry, Emma. Fingers double crossed that you get good news next week. Being hungry is no fun at all. I could see why your dr would say that it is a good sign your appetite is back.

Hang in there! You are on the home stretch now ;)

11 hours ago, Emma809 said:

been here 2 weeks

Emma, what did they finally determine happened to you and your surgery? I'm sorry you are struggling in this early phase. But hopefully you are on the road to recovery and a year from now, you won't recognize your new healthy self!

So sorry, Emma. Fingers double crossed that you get good news next week. Being hungry is no fun at all. I could see why your dr would say that it is a good sign your appetite is back.
Hang in there! You are on the home stretch now [emoji6]
🥰🥰[emoji173][emoji173][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] ty

Emma, what did they finally determine happened to you and your surgery? I'm sorry you are struggling in this early phase. But hopefully you are on the road to recovery and a year from now, you won't recognize your new healthy self!
1 of my staples came off but the bottom one of my stomach so the wound was pretty big.... its healin on its own and its closing .... so i asking god almighty for a true miracle this monday .... hope its heal completely so i could finally eat ... hard journey i must say .... thats all i think ...in 3 to 4 months from now ill look bak and jus smile and thank god im still alive ...🥰[emoji173][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] prayers all i ask is for prayers

On 11/30/2019 at 08:02, Emma809 said:

1 of my staples came off but the bottom one of my stomach so the wound was pretty big.... its healin on its own and its closing .... so i asking god almighty for a true miracle this monday .... hope its heal completely so i could finally eat ... hard journey i must say .... thats all i think ...in 3 to 4 months from now ill look bak and jus smile and thank god im still alive ...🥰[emoji173][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] prayers all i ask is for prayers

You have surely been through the wringer. Did they say why they didn’t just go back in and fix the problem surgically? I’m not a doctor, I’m just curious why that couldn’t be done.

I will pray that Monday brings good news you are can go home!

You have surely been through the wringer. Did they say why they didn’t just go back in and fix the problem surgically? I’m not a doctor, I’m just curious why that couldn’t be done.

I will pray that Monday brings good news you are can go home!

ty🥰[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

@Emma809 are you ok? Just checking on you. Haven't had any updates in a while. I hope you are home and doing better.