Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

keeping my head up

((((( Emma ))))) I wondered how you are doing now. I am so sorry that you are still in the hospital. I have to say that you look pretty good for what you have been through.

I know it’s got to be hard but, I know that you can do this and that the rewards will be great!

Hang in there and I too will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please continue to update

((((( Emma ))))) I wondered how you are doing now. I am so sorry that you are still in the hospital. I have to say that you look pretty good for what you have been through.
I know it’s got to be hard but, I know that you can do this and that the rewards will be great!
Hang in there and I too will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please continue to update
[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]🥰🥰🥰🥰

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

At least you're smiling. I'm not sure what happened, but I do pray that in God's time, you will be healed and have met your goal weight. May God continue to bless and keep you. Happy Thanksgiving to you. :)

Emma, the good Lord is your strength! He that has kept you thus far will not let you down! Keep your chin up and this moment shall be just a paragraph in the awesome book of YOU!!! Sending healing and positive vibes your way [emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]🧡🧡🧡

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

At least you're smiling. I'm not sure what happened, but I do pray that in God's time, you will be healed and have met your goal weight. May God continue to bless and keep you. Happy Thanksgiving to you. [emoji4]
[emoji173][emoji173]🥰🥰🥰🥰 ty bless you

Emma, the good Lord is your strength! He that has kept you thus far will not let you down! Keep your chin up and this moment shall be just a paragraph in the awesome book of YOU!!! Sending healing and positive vibes your way [emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]🧡🧡🧡

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

ty appreciate that[emoji173]🥰🥰🥰

It is so nice to see you with a smile on your face! I hope you go home soon!

You look beautiful! Only girl I know that can rock a hospital gown!! So glad you're keeping your chin up. Can't wait for you to get home and put all this behind you. Happy Thanksgiving sweet Emma!!! Thinking of you..[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

You look beautiful! Only girl I know that can rock a hospital gown!! So glad you're keeping your chin up. Can't wait for you to get home and put all this behind you. Happy Thanksgiving sweet Emma!!! Thinking of you..[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
awww thank you so much really trying to be positive here .... please keep me in ur prayers ... praying for monday i get some great news ...