Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I must be nuts!!

I am making the whole entire turkey dinner tomorrow for just my husband and me. Homemade cranberries, stuffing, collards and all I can eat is 4 oz of turkey. I will have a taste of stuffing, potatoes, and collards. Guess this will be an 8-pound month. Hubby loves his hot turkey sandwich the next day. I guess this is love.

WOW Collards, . I love them. I cooked them once and everyone turned their nose up at them, and they "stanked" up the whole firehouse. And this is in the deep South.

You are a good wife to cook that,

You're brave. But I think it's sweet that you're doing this for your husband :-)

You are a good wife! I don't even get Turkey yet and told my husband no. Luckily, he's not really in to Thanksgiving so he's excited anout having a hot dog, mac n cheese, and some mashed potatoes (which were are buying ready made as I can't have them, either). I'm hoping next year I can do the works and make up for it!

I can understand if you can't eat you don't cook. I didn't either for about 3 months. Now I only cook when I feel like it, I told my husband he needed to step up and feed himself. He's retired too. I figure I'll have lots of 4 oz. turkey packets in the freezer. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.

Thats nice of you! Everything sounds delicious!

I get to eat some watered down mashed potatoes, but I'm happy!

5 minutes ago, JRT Mom said:

I get to eat some watered down mashed potatoes, but I'm happy!

Good luck to you and enjoy! I remember that is what I had for my birthday "dinner".

My birthday "dinner" was chicken broth after watching my Buckeyes win their game!

My brother is cooking the Thanksgiving dinner this year so I will go get my husband a plate of actual cooked food and hope he can eat it. He does love his turkey!