Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

**OFFICIALLY 10 WEEKS SINCE STARTING DIET AND 75LBS DOWN TODAY**

Starting to feel better. 9 days post op.. been home 48hrs so I'm sleeping much better :)

Just felt like checking in today with my weekly weight loss.

75lbs down in the 10 weeks I've been dieting.

highest weight 322. Current weight 247lbs!

finally got under 250 looking forward to hitting my next goal of 200 :D

currently on chewable Bariatric Multivitamin got from the hospital before I left and got B12 under the tongue on special too!

drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day and shakes & will try some soft puree starting at day 14 got myself some high Protein yoghurt to try !!

My stomach likes to rumble at random times of the day..

But overall I feel I'm going well with no major issues! My surgeon Is one of the best in the country he even trains other surgeons!!

The private hospital he used was amazing I felt like a king being looked after 24/7!!

7 days in hospital All covered by insurance :)

*I hope I can give others looking at having RNY some hope and confidence to see how well I'm doing!!*

any questions appreciated

take care

MIKEY

So glad you are doing well.

Congratulations,

Are you considering keeping a personal thread where you can update everything in one place?

Think of it as an archive. People may one day look for/to your story as inspirational.

I'm not sure how to?

Even if you have to keep records on a steno tablet, do it, jot down your observations, things you have achieved victory over, ways YOUR life is improving, just even if they're small steps. And even if something is not going the Way You've Planned, and God Above knows I have had a bountiful supply of THOSE, still write it down. Even if You Don't Share that with OTHERS , when you go back in a week. fortnight, month or year. You Can Look and say "Ah Yes,now I DO REMEMBER how THAT was!"
As we heal we are all writing New Chapters in our Lives, whether we commit them to paper or record them in other ways. WE ARE AND FOREVER WILL BE***** WORKS IN PROGRESS!
God Bless and Keep YOU, My Young friend from " Down Under"😝😝😝

My new motivation is to stay ahead of you Mikey 😁 having motivation will help me in the long run. I am so happy for you!

Cheers

Wow!!! Great job!

May I ask if you had any complications? I am wondering why you stayed in the hospital for 7 days.

Congrats to you! Glad things are going so well. :)

3 hours ago, Mikeyy said:

I'm not sure how to?

You would just create one new thread, name it whatever you want and update all your personal happenings there!

This would of course be different from questions posed to the entire community

Or you could make a new post for every new thing as well. Totally up to you!

Congratulations 💙

Wow, congratulations. Amazing !

Congratulations on reaching your first goal Mikkey. I’m stuck in limbo awaiting approval from my insurance.

That’s Wonderful!!

Thanks everyone for kind words