Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

🍂 Nov 2019 Challenge🍂

Check In:

1. Personal goal:

Drink more Water & continue to try out new on plan recipes that the family can get on board with.

Water wise I have been doing better this month , so thanks for the challenge to get me in that mind set. Recipe wise there has been some, but it has been a crazy month, so I have stuck with the tried and true more lately.

2. Surgery type:

RNY almost 6 months ago. Still losing and working toward first goal weight.

3.Stats: Nov. 1st: 195.4 lbs - BMI 29.7

Today Is: 187.8 lbs - BMI 28.6

4. food I am most grateful for today:

Yogurt- I love that stuff!

What meal was I most grateful for today. I had a great smoked pork tenderloin, but I didn’t really care. MY 5 month old GRANDDAUGHTER from Canada is visiting!! She’s adorable and this week is going to be a fun grateful week for me.

Day 26:
Food I'm most grateful for today: chicken and yoghurt!! Old faithfuls[emoji3]

Check in:
1. Posting your personal goal

Goal is to continue to stay focused on my journey and not get derailed on what I'm able to eat or drink.

I did have a few moments of backsliding while on vacation and I have been working on getting back on track since my return.[emoji57]

A deep seated goal is to make it to the mid to low 170s in weight.

I'm at 175lbs as of this morning [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119] It feels surreal and amazing truly!

2. Add your surgery type, status (pre/post op, losing/maintenance)
Post sleeve 8/16/19

3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged)

SW: 214lbs
CW: 175.2 lbs

So, it's been an awesome month and challenge [emoji120][emoji176]🧡

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Check in:

My personal goal: I want to lose 100 and 25 lbs. I have already lost 25 lbs the old fashioned way. Dieting.

I joined Noom and went on Jenny Craig along with moving out of my mother's bread infested apartment.

Surgery type: I had a gastric bypass in 2012 but gained a lot of weight taking care of my mom. Now I am having a revision from RNY to SADI on December 4th. I here good things about it. The weightloss is supposed to be better than distalization.

My weight: I started out at 350. Due to RNY I went done to 200. I regained 75lbs and lost 25 after I got control of my life again. Now my current weight is 250. I am hoping to get down to 150. That would be awesome.

Day 27:

What am I most grateful for in my country?

Music.. Jazz, Swing. Rock n Roll. HIp Hop. Country Western. All invented here in the USA.

Hurray!

Day 27: What are you most grateful for in your country?

I'm grateful that the international perception of people from here is generally favourable. It makes for more pleasant travel. I find that when we meet people during travel, there is always a teensy bit of a face light-up, or some kind comment, when they find out where we are from. I think this is because we are stereotypically seen as non-threatening and polite? Whatevs, I'll take it :)

My non-Canadian uncle once told me that he found Canadians to be unassuming and mediocre. He was a little taken aback when I said "Thanks!" Lol.

Day 26: The meal I was most thankful for yesterday was my grilled cheese sandwich made with cauliflower sandwich thins, pepper jack cheese and cooked taco meat. Sooooo tasty.

Day 27: I am very grateful for the beauty of so many parts of the US, still some places I want to see but it is just hard to describe how gorgeous Rocky Mountain National Park, Zion National Park, Lake Tahoe and so many other places are. The fact that I am able to move about freely all over the county makes me very grateful.

Edited by MIZ60

Day 27: Most grateful for in my country

I am grateful that the US has American citizens that came from all parts of the world. I love the fact that an "American" can look like anyone, originally be from anywhere, and yet still can really become part of our society. It is the very best of of our country's strengths, IMO. I hope we never lose sight of that...

Edited by FluffySaysForkIt!

Check in:

1. personal goal: To make the most out of this chance I’ve been granted. To beat the head games and embrace healthy habits.

2. surgery: gastric sleeve, 10/21/19

3. weight: SW: 254 lbs; CW: 224.6 lbs

4. food I am most grateful for today: today I would say the meatballs made at a little Italian store near my work. Frozen, six in a container, each one just the right size for lunch.

day 27: most grateful for in my country

I live in the US, and I’m grateful for the the free press. Everyone benefits from the results of hardworking journalists who shine light on people and events, that would prefer to remain unseen and unspoken.

What am I most grateful about my country... our resiliency, and boy do we need it now.

Day 28: What about your home are you most grateful for?

Just the fact that I have one, I guess. It's easy to take this basic stuff for granted when dealing with first-world problems.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, USA folks ❤️

21 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Just the fact that I have one, I guess. It's easy to take this basic stuff for granted when dealing with first-world problems.

What she said.

Day 27

Relatively clean day ...finally!!!

What about my country am I most grateful for? EVERYTHING FluffySaysForkIt and Cheeseburgh said!!!!!!!!!! Also, just the immense expansive beauty of various parts of the country. It is awe inspiring

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

48 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

What she said.

40 minutes ago, Deedee12 said:

Day 27

Relatively clean day ...finally!!!

What about my country am I most grateful for? EVERYTHING FluffySaysForkIt and Cheeseburgh said!!!!!!!!!! Also, just the immense expansive beauty of various parts of the country. It is awe inspiring

Concur 💝