Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

🍂 Nov 2019 Challenge🍂

33 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Can we see her? Pretty please!

Of course!! This was 3 weeks ago on her 10th birthday!!💖💖

Image may contain: dog

Edited by MIZ60

1 hour ago, MIZ60 said:

Of course!! This was 3 weeks ago on her 10th birthday!!💖💖

Omg I think my heart just melteddddd! Sooooo cuteeeee! ❤️❤️❤️

7 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Day 20: What are you most grateful for in your daily life?

EVERYTHING. Life is Good.

Day 20: Im going to have to go with @ms.sss absolutely everything!

23 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

B-Side Questions: Were/Are you a sweets or salty food person? Has anything changed since surgery?

I'm definitely more of a salty person, but I'm not crazy for salty Snacks like chips, popcorn, etc. I prefer actually meals. As far as sweets go, I prefer ice cream or gelato. Any other dessert can go.

Day 21: What small item do you use daily that you are most grateful for?

My Apple Watch: I've had one version or another for a while now, but just in the past year have I really started to use all the features regularly and I am now a legitimate fan-girl. I at first got it specifically for the email/message notifications, so I didn't have to have my phone out all the time, as I get ALOT of messages both time-sensitive and not-so-much. Now I use it for all the fitness/health tracking, the MFP integration, timers/reminders, voice activated message responses IN ALL messaging apps, remote camera use, music playing & remote, the list goes on and on and on....

...and no, I am in no way affiliated with Apple Inc. nor its subsidiaries.

P.S. and did I mention its waterproof? It can track my laps when I swim!

Day 21: I'm most grateful for my mini fridge. I bought it on Amazon not that long ago for my office and it has been great for storing my meals and drinks. I have different ingredients in the fridge depending on what my lunches are at work. I hate warm drinks (depending on the drink) so this has been great for storing my homemade juices too.

I’m definitely a salt person, I would take good bread over dessert any day.

Im grateful for my Fitbit. Keeps me moving and accountable.

Ok, the parents are officially moved into their new place... WHEW!!! 🙌

What I am most grateful for in my daily life:

Well, that has to be my wonderful family. They are everything.

Small item used daily that I am most grateful for:

Other than my phone, it would be my food scale. It has taught me a lot about what portions should look like.

B Side Question- Sweet or salty Snacks?

Always have been a salty snack lover, and I still am.

I am pretty sure if the devil himself wanted to show up with a food to tempt me he would be carrying a giant bucket of movie theatre popcorn.

31916a8609ce18f5e9b32abf4907c4b9.jpg

1 hour ago, FluffySaysForkIt! said:

Ok, the parents are officially moved into their new place... WHEW!!! 🙌

What I am most grateful for in my daily life:

Well, that has to be my wonderful family. They are everything.

Small item used daily that I am most grateful for:

Other than my phone, it would be my food scale. It has taught me a lot about what portions should look like.

B Side Question- Sweet or salty Snacks?

Always have been a salty snack lover, and I still am.

I am pretty sure if the devil himself wanted to show up with a food to tempt me he would be carrying a giant bucket of movie theatre popcorn.

31916a8609ce18f5e9b32abf4907c4b9.jpg

Ok people saw me actually LOL in Starbucks... Thanks

Day 19: I am most grateful on a daily basis for the collection of lip balms that I have everywhere I go. My purse, my bike purse, my bedside table, my car, Jim's truck, etc. My lips just constantly feel dry even though I am well hydrated. I think it is an age thing....

B-side: My personal opinion " Don't sweat the small stuff...and it is all small stuff" I just have no patience with people that are constantly in the crisis mode. I feel a lot of empathy for some on here that are younger than me and so much more challenged by health issues but some just need to get a grip.

B. My hatred of being fat was my biggest issue. It prevented me from doing a lot of things because I was so self conscious. I was pretty new at being fat and I really didn’t like it.

Things don’t bother me more now, I’m still annoying .

@MIZ60 Have you tried Jane Iredale Lip drink? My sister bought me some years ago when I was going through chemo. I still use it and love the stuff!

Edited by Cheeseburgh

B:
Honestly answering this would require a few sessions with my therapist and would take up too much space.
I’m a perfectionist and therefore I’m always stressing about something.
I’m my own worst critic and feel sometimes as if I could’ve always done “something more”.

I short, I’ve always seen the molehills as mountains and losing >100 pounds hasn’t fundamentally changed my personality, though I have many days where I fervently wish it could.