Did my Wednesday weigh in last week and had a disappointing stall with no loss to report, not even an ounce. Did my Wednesday weigh in this morning (10 weeks post op) and the scale went down 4.5 lbs. However while in my stall week I wracked my brain as to how nor fret over my stall. In true fashion of being a David Letterman fan I decided to go old school and come up with a top ten list of things I've achieved since surgery pertaining to Non scale Victorys and not the number on the scale. Hoping everyone will post a few of their own. Here goes : 1. Actually realizing what full feels like for the first time in 57 years 2. Being able to buckle the airplane seatbelt without sliding the buckle to the very end 3. Being able to leave the bathroom after showering with only 1 bath towel wrapped around me instead of 2 4. Being able to tie my sneakers without being out of breath 5. Being able to easily zip last years winter coat and not having to buy a new one like the last few winters 6. Eagerly remembering to take the Fitbit off the charger to track steps and not leave it there for 3 or 4 days before remembering I haven't looked at it 7. Ordering the work team t-shirt and not having to pay the extra price for the sizes past XL 8. Being "that person" at lunch that actually orders the salad with grilled chicken instead of the cheeseburger and fries or tortellini alfredo after eating half the bread basket 9. Realizing you actually bought a piece of clothing because you liked it and not just because it was your size 10. Being able to sleep without waking yourself up with your own LOUD snoring Sent from my SM-G930P using BariatricPal mobile app