Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Daily Menus for Maintenance

1 hour ago, chayarg said:

I still have no appetite and crazy pain. This is ongoing for a week already *sigh* it is what it is ...

Where is the pain?

Honestly, crazy pain is an ER trip hon!! ((Hugs))

Where is the pain?
Right lower abdomen drs (3 drs) said based on my white count and no fever it's not appendicitis... they think possibly my ovary

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Honestly, crazy pain is an ER trip hon!! ((Hugs))
Urgent care told me I don't need ER as long as can can keep foods down and don't have a fever. The pain comes and goes every time it gets terrible to the point of me wanting to go to ER it gets better... and as far as food goes I am forcing it in and its staying in me.

1 minute ago, chayarg said:

Urgent care told me I don't need ER as long as can can keep foods down and don't have a fever. The pain comes and goes every time it gets terrible to the point of me wanting to go to ER it gets better... and as far as food goes I am forcing it in and its staying in me.

Yikes!

Hoping you get some answers on Thurs (or at least something to alleviate the pain)

I'm with Fluffy though, a week is long time to be suffering...if it gets too too much, I don't think you need to wait for a fever and barfing to to go ER...

(But I get not wanting to go though, sometimes the wait in ER is worse than what you are going in for)

🤗

How are you on Fluid status? There are some people who don’t spike fevers. Have someone hit the side of a chair or bed. If you come unglued with pain response you need ER! And it’s either appendicitis or acute ovarian cyst. Or by bowel twist...((hugs))

Yesterday Tuesday, Feb 18
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1.25 yr PO Sleeve / 116.9 lbs
----------------------------------------
Attempting to go lower carb this week...funny how if I cut the desserts/chocolate/cookies/ice cream there isn't much left that I eat (actually that's probably not so much funny as it is obvious). Granted, my fridge is pretty bare...need to go grocery shopping today to replenish it with some good stuff.

9:00am - black coffee w/ stevia + 1 oz cheddar cheese + 1 slice hot Genoa salami

3:00pm - Shrimp Ball Noodle Soup (1 cup dashi broth, carrots, 1 cup Chinese broccoli, 1/2 package shiratake noodles, carrots, 4 shrimp balls) + 3 oz pan fried brussel sprouts in bacon fat

6:00pm - skinny tea latte + 1/4 cup geek yogurt + 1 oz blueberries + 1/2 fl oz pumpkin seeds

8:30pm - 4 shrimp balls + 1/4 cup Chinese broccoli

10:00pm - Protein Shake (2 scoops Isopure Dutch chocolate powder + 2 cups cashew milk + 2 tsp instant Decaf coffee)

---------------------------------------
Totals: 787 cals - 78g Protein 25g NET carbs - 30g fat

15 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Yesterday Tuesday, Feb 18
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1.25 yr PO Sleeve / 116.9 lbs
Attempting to go lower carb this week...funny how if I cut the desserts/chocolate/cookies/ice cream there isn't much left that I eat (actually that's probably not so much funny as it is obvious). Granted, my fridge is pretty bare...need to go grocery shopping today to replenish it with some good stuff.

9:00am - black coffee w/ stevia + 1 oz cheddar cheese + 1 slice hot Genoa salami

3:00pm - Shrimp Ball Noodle Soup (1 cup dashi broth, carrots, 1 cup Chinese broccoli, 1/2 package shiratake noodles, carrots, 4 shrimp balls) + 3 oz pan fried brussel sprouts in bacon fat

6:00pm - skinny tea latte + 1/4 cup geek yogurt + 1 oz blueberries + 1/2 fl oz pumpkin seeds

8:30pm - 4 shrimp balls + 1/4 cup Chinese broccoli

10:00pm - Protein Shake (2 scoops Isopure Dutch chocolate powder + 2 cups cashew milk + 2 tsp instant Decaf coffee)

---------------------------------------
Totals: 787 cals - 78g Protein 25g NET carbs - 30g fat

Replace it with healthy fats! Stuff your salad in 1/2 an avocado. Drizzle with EVOO...or make a high fat vinaigrette in place of your super lo lo one. ;) Add those nuts and nutbutters. Make savory fat bombs. Eat full fat dairy (full fat Greek yogurt + heavy cream = delish and super high cal) and fattier cuts of meat. Add seafood in butter. Add avocado to all your smoothies.< br />
You should be able to add 500-1000 cals pretty easily like this without adding a substantial increase in volume. You can also add things like hot chili oil and sesame oil to your broths.

Make your Protein Drinks with whole fairlife milk rather than cashew milk. Add a splash of cream to your coffees: 1tbsp=50cals. :)

Oh, buy can's of sardines in olive oil!!! So good and fatty!

I could go on for days on this subject. ;) ROFL! :D Go to the store!

Yesterday, Thurs, Oct. 18- Maintenance: CW 132.8lbs/56y/F
B1- 3 Protein lattes Decaf (4oz PP)
B2-1 hb egg + HEB black forest ham + salad (baby spinach, cabbage, raw sauerkraut, 3zeros italian)
L-chicken salad (canned brst, grn on, dill pick, 2% cott ch, dijon) + baby carrots + Twin Peak parm garlic protein puffs
AS-chicken salad (canned brst, grn on, dill pick, 2% cott ch, dijon) + cucumber slices
D-blackened basa + shrimp + garlic broccoli + avo/tom salad
BS-almonds + 1 square Lindt 95% Dark chocolate + decaff
Daily Totals: 90g protein; 55g fat; 40g carbs; 12g fiber; 28g net carbs

Are you ableto keep the weight off. Since I have been in my 20ties, now 67 I had to keep my calories low or I gained. I stoppef at 378, then up to 357. Now I am 219.8.

Sent from my LM-X410.F using BariatricPal mobile app

@nymatnldy I'm not sure if you are talking to me or to @ms.sss. :) I know she will come in and tell you her fabulous results!

I maintain on 1100cals/average. That means some days are low low between 750-900 and other days are 1400-1500. So that over the week the average is 1100cals/day. It works great for me this way because I'm able to indulge some days and then go right back to my weight range. Today is Wednesday and I'm right where my norm is: I'm 132.2lbs this morning. Monday I was up at 134lbs. So it's a pretty tight 5lb window. I expect by Friday evening date night that I will be back towards my 130 "ideal" for me weight.

Just to update you guys. I'm currently at the ER I didn't eat anything all day just drank some coffee and tea

OH NO!

(and OH YES for getting looked at)

Hoping you find some relief tonite...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OH NO!
(and OH YES for getting looked at)
Hoping you find some relief tonite...

The waiting game is intense

14 minutes ago, chayarg said:

The waiting game is intense

Are you still at the ER? Have they looked at you yet?

Are you still at the ER? Have they looked at you yet?
Still there they did a bunch of tests but nobody told me any results yet