Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Daily Menus for Maintenance

Yesterday, Thursday, Dec. 5
Maintenance : 5'4" / 21Mo PO RNY / 131.0 lbs

B1 Protein latte x 4 (4oz PP)

B2 2 Egg white bites (HSF ham, turkey saus, spin, seasoning blend, cauliflower, mushies, salsa, egg white, ps mozz)

L Asian salad with grilled chicken and WF Asian Dressing

AS1 Other 1/2 of my salad

AS2 Roast beef, lean no fat + turkey cutlet

D Pan seared turkey cutlet in ghee and herbs + steamed broccoli + avo/tom salad

BS 1 sq Lindt 90% chocolate + almonds

Daily Totals: 1095 cals; 107g protein; 59g fat; 34g carbs; 11g fiber; 23g net carbs

I don't know what's gong on with me. I'm having a very hungry week. And I'm craving Protein. Again with the craving protein. So I listened to my body and ate--exceeding 100g of protein which is so unusual for me. I'm wondering if it's my holiday SF Torani Syrup and PP I'm having in my coffee. Normally during the week, I will mostly have black coffee sprinkled with cinnamon. But I've been having 2-4 oz of PP with SF Torani pumpkin Spice and also Peppermint Syrup. I am still down at my low end of the window. This morning 131lbs even and suspect when I'm PP, I will be down at 130-ish. LOL. TMI sorry.

20 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

ME Too!

I think.

That or I'm craving salt.

Wow! What do you think it is? Does eating olive, or pickles help with your cravings?

I just went and made a Protein frappacino. LOL, I underestimated the power of psyllium though. The thing grew until it's now 3 drinks rather than 1. So I have to drink like 6 cups of this stuff to finish it. LOL. I'm full after the first 2 cups (1/3 of the recipe) - it's like flubber.

Wanted to eat light today cuz I have a biopsy this afternoon. And all I want to do is TEAR into a big huge bowl of cottage cheese. LOL. The hell?

ME Too!
I think.
That or I'm craving salt.
Meeee tooooo!!! So there's such a thing?? I was wondering WTH is wrong with ME!![emoji29][emoji29]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Are you craving salt or Protein?

I will tell you this protein coffee frappaccino with psyllium is a GUT BOMB! I just had 1/3 of it. It made like 32 ounces and it was only 1/3 of the drink. Now I'm STUFFED feeling. I just felt like I needed to mainline protein so I went with the easiest to digest form of it. And it stopped any cravings in its tracks!

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

it's like flubber.

Just snorted my water😂😂

12 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Does eating olive, or pickles help with your cravings?

I HATE olives, and I have no pickles LOL. I'm just adding salt to everything...

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

I HATE olives, and I have no pickles LOL. I'm just adding salt to everything...

Salted cantaloupe and watermelon are excellent. I know it seems weird to some people but it’s not uncommon. I eat it when I’m having a salty/sweet attack.

eta. Gack on olives too. I love salt but nope!

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Today, Friday, Dec. 6
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr PO Sleeve / 115.1 lbs

----------------------------------------
I made the best pan-fried duck breasts today. Wish I took a picture of them...

9:00am - coffee w/ stevia + earl grey tea w/ stevia

2:30pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + cucumber + pumpkin seeds + 1 oz cheddar cheese + 3 oz grilled chicken + 2oz pan fried duck breast w/ cranberry-balsamic pan gravy

5:00pm - 1 cup cottage cheese + raspberries + almond butter + 1.5 oz beef Jerky + 2 oz chicharron + coffee w/ stevia

9:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + cucumber + pumpkin seeds + 1 oz cheddar cheese + 2.5 oz grilled chicken + 3 oz pan fried duck breast w/ cranberry-balsamic pan gravy

Totals: 1795 cals - 150g Protein - 34g NET carbs - 107g fat

7 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Salted cantaloupe and watermelon are excellent. I know it seems weird to some people but it’s not uncommon. I eat it when I’m having a salty/sweet attack.

eta. Gack on olives too. I love salt but nope!

OMG. I love these! I also love Tajin spice on them. :) I can now get away with a couple of small cubes of melon. :D

Yesterday, Saturday, Dec. 7
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr PO Sleeve / 116.1 lbs

Warning: Look away. I had a snack attack yesterday. And it all started from an innocent Advent Calendar: Since its already a week into December, advent calendars are on sale of course. So I bought one. Now, we had to catch up so there where 7 days of chocolates to eat as of yesterday. Mr. and the Kid were able to polish off 5, but didn't want any more cuz they where too sweet, so I figured I'd help them out and eat the remaining two. Big mistake. Those two tiny Kinder chocolates unleashed the snacking-Kraken, and it was all downhill from there...

...on another note, I am still not back into my running routine. As I type this I am telling myself, I will go after I post this. Though I am also telling myself, "ya, right"...

9:00am - coffee w/ stevia

12:30pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + pumpkin seeds + 1/2 oz cheddar cheese + 1.5 slices bacon + tuna salad (tuna, mayo, green onions, spices) + 1.5 beef Jerky

3:00pm - 1 cup cottage cheese + 1 oz blueberries + 1 oz almonds

6:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + cucumber + tuna salad (tuna, mayo, green onions, spices) + 1/2 cup Mao Pao Tofu (ground pork + tofu + sauce) + 2 Kinder mini eggs.

7:00pm to 1:00am -

• cucmber
  • 1.5 oz cheddar cheese
  • 1 oz brie
  • 2 oz blueberries
  • 3 oz beef jerky
  • 1oz pumpkin seeds
  • 5 chocolate covered coffee Beans
  • 2 Balsamic & Sea salt Kettle chips <<< I consider it a personal victory that I after i measured out a 50g serving of this stuff, ate 2 chips, then decided it wasn't worth the 250 calories and 31g of carbs and put the rest back in the bag. Though I can't say the same for the rest of the evening's Snacks 🙄
  • 2 tbsp nutella on cucumber
  • 2 Choco-coconut Keto Fat Bombs
  • 1 KIND blueberry-Vanilla Cashew bar
  • 3.5 oz candied ginger

Totals: 2922 cals - 165g Protein - 205g NET carbs - 144g fat

Edited by ms.sss

Sunday dec 8
5'2" / cw 184 lbs / hw 275/ 2.4 yrs PO sleeve

Breakfast: coffee with milk

Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs with onion and bell peppers

Snack: 4 oz cooked salmon

Dinner: flax roll with 3 oz ground beef onions and a little ketchup

Snack: 2 oz beef Jerky, 1 tablespoon peanut butter
--------------------------------------------
Totals 1260 cals, 40g net carbs, 80g fat

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Sunday dec 8
5'2" / cw 184 lbs / hw 275/ 2.4 yrs PO sleeve

Breakfast: coffee with milk

Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs with onion and bell peppers

Snack: 4 oz cooked salmon

Dinner: flax roll with 3 oz ground beef onions and a little ketchup

Snack: 2 oz beef Jerky, 1 tablespoon peanut butter
--------------------------------------------
Totals 1260 cals, 40g net carbs, 80g fat

Oh totally forgot 95g protien

Hiya @chayarg !! Glad to see a 2+ year maintainer on here :):)

Is your listed menu a typical day for you at 2+ years out? (In terms of calories & macros?)