Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Daily Menus for Maintenance

56 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Holy hell, how sick were you? Lay on the floor sweating and wanting to die sick?

I didn't get very sick (just mild to moderate ickiness) , AND a very through bathroom elimination around 11pm, LOL.

I think it is because I was grazing with the sugar stuffs all night over several hours vs. eating it all at once. If I had eaten all that junk in a smaller time window, for sure I would've been on the floor.

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

I didn't get very sick (just mild to moderate ickiness) , AND a very through bathroom elimination around 11pm, LOL.

I think it is because I was grazing with the sugar stuffs all night over several hours vs. eating it all at once. If I had eaten all that junk in a smaller time window, for sure I would've been on the floor.

Oh wow! So who doesn't like a VERY thorough poop! ;) So I'd vote it a win-win all around. :) You got to eat 16 baby Cookies, poop like a champ, and were only mildly disturbed by it. :) Unlike writhing and sweating. And the other news is we know you will take the Fluid right back off and be back to having to work hard to keep from losing!! Go girl!!

Yesterday, Monday, Dec. 2
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr PO Sleeve / 115.3 lbs

Am going through salad withdrawal...I need to get to costco and buy some bulk greens STAT. And some chicken breasts...

8:30am - coffee w/ stevia + earl grey tea w/ stevia

1:00pm - Shiratake noodles w/ Dashi broth + pea shoots + 2 oz corned beef + crunchy garlic chili oil

3:00pm - 1 cup greek yogurt + 1.5 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1/2 oz almonds + coffee w/ stevia

7:30pm - Shiratake noodles + 1 cup coconut-lime chicken sweet potato curry + fried onions + cashews

Totals: 906 cals - 56g Protein - 53g NET carbs - 44g fat

2 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Yesterday, Monday, Dec. 2

Am going through salad withdrawal...I need to get to costco and buy some bulk greens STAT. And some chicken breasts...

8:30am - coffee w/ stevia + earl grey tea w/ stevia

1:00pm - Shiratake noodles w/ Dashi broth + pea shoots + 2 oz corned beef + crunchy garlic chili oil

3:00pm - 1 cup greek yogurt + 1.5 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1/2 oz almonds + coffee w/ stevia

7:30pm - Shiratake noodles + 1 cup coconut-lime chicken sweet potato curry + fried onions + cashews

Totals: 906 cals - 56g Protein - 53g NET carbs - 44g fat

Love Shirataki in Soups like this!!! So so so good! I was gonna have a salad for lunch, now I want Faux Pho with noodles!!! :D Maybe tomorrow. For some odd reason, when I eat shirataki noodles I am up a couple pounds the next day. I wonder if they glom onto a ton or Water in your bowels? I know glucomannan is super hydroscopic.

18 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

For some odd reason, when I eat Shirataki noodles I am up a couple pounds the next day. I wonder if they glom onto a ton or Water in your bowels? I know glucomannan is super hydroscopic.

I actually find the opposite...they are soooooo filling that I end up eating less for that day overall, leading to losses if I eat them over extended period of time 🤷🏼‍♀️

6 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I actually find the opposite...they are soooooo filling that I end up eating less for that day overall, leading to losses if I eat them over extended period of time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well damn! Maybe I'll try 'em and see how it goes today!!

Today, Tuesday, Dec. 3

----------------------------------------
Weekday Dessert Embargo fail (and it's only been day 2!). I had 2 oatmeal raisin Cookies at the grocery today...they were giving them away for free! I couldn't say no! Well, actually I could have, I just chose not to.

On the bright side I got 2 bags of romaine hearts (that's 10 hearts)! and 2 boxes of spinach from costco this afternoon. YAY!!

9:00am - coffee w/ stevia

11:00am - 3/4 cup coconut-lime sweet potato curry + cucumber toast (keto bread roll + 1.5 tbsp cream cheese + sliced cucumber)

2:30pm - avocado smoothie (1 avocado + Monk Fruit sweetener + 1 cup almond milk)

4:30pm - 2 oatmeal raisin cookies

8:30pm - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + 5 green grapes + 1 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1/4 cup seaweed salad + 6oz assorted sashimi + 1 tbsp tamari + 1/4 tsp wasabi

Totals: 1314 cals - 62g Protein - 111g NET carbs - 60g fat

Yesterday, Tuesday, Dec. 3
Maintenance : 5'4" / 21Mo PO RNY / 131.4 lbs

B1 Protein latte x 4 (4oz PP)

B2 3 Egg white bites (HSF ham, turkey saus, spin, seasoning blend, cauliflower, mushies, salsa, egg white, ps mozz)

L Greek salad with cod and grilled shrimp

AS Greek yogurt + 2% cottage cheese + WF Apple Butter (LURVE-like cinnamon apple jello)

D Grilled salmon + asparagus + avo/tom salad

BS 1 sq Lindt 90% chocolate + almonds + green pear

Daily Totals: 1272 cals; 113g protein; 71g fat; 39g carbs; 11g fiber; 28g net carbs

Super hungry hippo day yesterday. Again with the craving protein. So I listened to my body and ate. Now this morning I am not even ready to think about food. I'm expecting today to be a low food day. I still lost 0.2lbs (insignificant could just be water).

12 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

mushies

?

Mushrooms. :) Yesterday I ate 3 of them, but they were really just too much food. So today I had 2 and my tum feels much better for it. :)

egg-white-bites_5231.thumb.JPG.477613bd10216266f8f5fb06b11325f3.JPG

Edited by FluffyChix

I have been busy with family and have not been on much and this will continue for the next couple of months with all the holidays. I just wanted to check in and say my weight this morning was 171.6 and it seems to hold steady here. Don't like its a few pounds out of the range I like but I tell myself its okay as long as I don't go up anymore through the Holidays ect.

Have fun with family girlie! We're here when you need us or want to play!!! Glad you're holding steady!

2 hours ago, Tracyringo said:

I have been busy with family and have not been on much and this will continue for the next couple of months with all the holidays. I just wanted to check in and say my weight this morning was 171.6 and it seems to hold steady here. Don't like its a few pounds out of the range I like but I tell myself its okay as long as I don't go up anymore through the Holidays ect.

❤️

Today, Wednesday, Dec. 4
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr PO Sleeve / 114.9 lbs

Aaaaalmost went dessert free today, but I had a forkful of the Kid's red velvet cupcake this afternoon.
On another note, I notice I haven't been eating close to my normal calories for the past several days (I was also sick, so there's that), AND i haven't gone for a run in days either (though I have kept up with my 10 mins of daily strength training). Need to get back to my running routine!!

10:00am - 2 cups of earl grey tea w/ stevia

1:15pm - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + 3.5 oz seared tuna sashimi + 1/4 tbsp pickled ginger + cucumber

3:30pm - 2 oz beef Jerky + 1/2 oz almonds + 1 oz cashews + 2 tbsp crunchy Peanut Butter spread on 1 Love Good Fats Keto coconut-macadamia nut bar + 1 bite red velvet cupcake

7:30pm - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + 3.5 oz skirt steak w/ gravy + 3.5 oz seared tuna sashimi + 1/2 oz squid sashimi + 1 tbsp tamari + 1/4 tsp pickled ginger

Totals: 1329 cals - 94g Protein - 53g NET carbs - 72g fat

Edited by ms.sss

Yesterday, Thursday, Dec. 5
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr PO Sleeve / 115.1 lbs

Aaaaalmost went dessert free today, but I had a forkful of the Kid's red velvet cupcake this afternoon.
On another note, I notice I haven't been eating close to my normal calories for the past several days (I was also sick, so there's that), AND i haven't gone for a run in days either (though I have kept up with my 10 mins of daily strength training). Need to get back to my running routine!!

10:00am - coffee w/ stevia + earl grey tea w/ stevia

12:35pm - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + 4.5 oz grilled chicken w/ mushroom gravy + pumpkin seeds + almonds + 1/2 avocado

4:30pm - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + 3.5 oz grilled chicken + 1/2 oz skirt steak + pumpkin seeds + 1/2 avocado + 1 dark chocolate covered almond + 7 dark chocolate covered coffee Beans

7:30pm - 1 cup 4% cottage cheese + 1 oz raspberries + pumpkin seeds + almond butter

9:00pm - 1 Love Good Fats Keto Macadamia-Coconut Bar + 1 cup 3.25% milk

Totals: 1816 cals - 119g Protein - 53g NET carbs - 110g fat