Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Daily Menus for Maintenance

12 hours ago, Tracyringo said:

Just goes to show I need to be doing this.

👍🏼

Yesterday, Sat, Oct. 26
Maintenance : 5'2" / F / 1yr PO / 112.5 lbs

...Dim Sum with the fam for lunch and then dinner/drinks with Mr. & friends in the evening. Now, I said was going to cut back on wine (I haven't had a drop since I said I wouldn't!), BUT I convinced myself that other liquor was fine last night. It was a Halloween party and a good time was being had, so I was pretty convincing to myself. P.S. I dressed up as a slutty cat - no photographic evidence though, LOLOLOLOL

12:30pm - (DIM SUM!) fried turnips + black bean spare ribs w/ sweet potato + grilled octopus + hazelnut cake dessert

5:30pm - 3/4 of costco Garlic chicken Leg + 1 tbsp Tzatziki

7:00pm - (DIM SUM LEFTOVERS!) black bean spare ribs w/ sweet potato + fried turnips + tofu pudding w/ simple Syrup + 45g chicharron + 5 Avocado chips

9:30pm - 2:00am - 1/4 of a roasted beet & poached pear salad w/ salmon + 1/4 warm apple tart w/ vanilla ice cream + Lychee Martini + 1 Tequila shot + 3 gin and tonics.

Totals: 2216 cals - 100g Protein - 230g NET carbs - 82g fat

15 hours ago, Tracyringo said:

I am in awe of what you can eat as far as calories. Do you exercise a lot? or were you born with a great metabolism?

I'm not @ms.sss, but I maintain at around the same calories. I do practically no exercise (unless walking to my dry cleaners counts!). I doubt anyone who went through WLS believes they were born with a great metabolism.

There aren't a lot of long term maintainers that post on BP. So who knows what is "normal"? Are @ms.ss and I the outliers, or are those that have to maintain on far less the outliers? Or are we representing both side of the curve and the average is somewhere in the middle?

Weighed in at 166.8 this morning

Breakfast 1 scam egg with cottage cheese mixed in and a turkey sausage patty

lunch 1/2 Protein Shake and Halloween candy

dinner Keto philly cheese steak casserole 1 cup

snack Boom chika pop 1 cup

I also had 2 shots of whisky this afternoon at bingo, lol !

Today, Sun, Oct. 27
Maintenance : 5'2" / F / 1yr PO / 112.5 lbs

...Am done eating for the day so I figure I'd post this now as I will be out and about tomorrow morning. food choices today were not the greatest, I'll admit. Went to the movies with BFF and our Kids in the afternoon, and basically just ate concession stand stuff (read: junk) for "lunch". Made me feel pretty icky until dinnertime.

12:00pm - Coffee w/ stevia

2:00pm - 1/3 bag of popcorn w/ butter + AN ENTIRE BAG of peanut M&M's (I'm sorry, stomach :( )

7:00pm - salad greens + olive oil + roasted beets + 2.5 oz grilled salmon + 2.5 oz costco garlic chicken leg

Totals: 1468 cals - 53g Protein - 118g NET carbs - 82g fat

1 minute ago, Tracyringo said:

Boom chika pop 1 cup

Had to google what this was, lol.

Next time I go to the movies, gonna get myself a bag of this stuff. Movie popcorn feels so heavy in my stomach.

29 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Had to google what this was, lol.

Next time I go to the movies, gonna get myself a bag of this stuff. Movie popcorn feels so heavy in my stomach.

Its really good. I like the lavender bag ( kettle corn) 70 calories a serving

You eat some interesting food. Octopus and black bean spare ribs?

Edited by Tracyringo

12 hours ago, Tracyringo said:

Its really good. I like the lavender bag ( kettle corn) 70 calories a serving

You eat some interesting food. Octopus and black bean spare ribs? 

Lol, the octopus and spare ribs are some of the "less challenging" examples of typical Dim Sum fare. I am actually one of the least "adventurous" eaters in my circle of family and friends. There are other classic Dim Sum choices like chicken feet, curried tripe, etc. that my meal companions would order for the table, and I'm all like, no thanks.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:06 PM, ms.sss said:

10:00pm - 3 fl oz amaretto shots + 3 glasses red wine + charcuterie board fixin's

holllaaaaa. lmao.

Sorry I have nothing to contribute. I haven't found that equilibrium quite yet!

Breakfast salad greens with cheese and 1 tbl of ranch. 5 triscuits

lunch philly steak casserole from last night 1 cup

dinner parmesan crusted tilapia 4oz with tarter sauce. Salad greens, cheese and ranch dressing

snack boom chika pop 2 cups 1/2 Protein Shake

snack greek yogurt (hy vee brand)

Edited by Tracyringo

3 hours ago, mousecat88 said:

holllaaaaa. lmao.

Sorry I have nothing to contribute. I haven't found that equilibrium quite yet!

Lol u dont need to have found equilibrium to post...you can just share if you want to :)

Yesterday, Mon, Oct. 28
Maintenance : 5'2" / F / 1yr PO / 113.0 lbs

...did a deep dive on my food intake logs for the past couple weeks and realized that on the days that I reach close to 2000 cals, its because I had some sort junk or another. Thinking I need to nip that in the bud and increase calories with "healthier food". Will attempt to see what I can do about that today. But here is yesterday's menu:

9:00am - coffee w/ stevia

11:00am - salad greens + olive oil + 1.5oz costco garlic chicken leg w/ tzatziki + 2oz montreal smoked meat + Parmesan cheese + peanuts + pumpkin seeds

2:30pm - 2 oz chicharron + turkey Jerky + chicken broth

5:00pm - salad greens + olive oil + roasted beets + 2oz montreal smoked meat + Parmesan cheese + avocado + cottage cheese + blueberries

7:45pm - starbucks americano misto with soy

Totals: 1910 cals - 142g Protein - 54g NET carbs - 124g fat

Yesterday, Wed, Oct. 30
Maintenance : 5'2" / F / 1yr PO / 113.2 lbs

...minor fail on the cut-out-the-junk attempt (caramel popcorn == #yum). Not even going to try to stay away today though. I totally plan on sampling some of the fun-size Snickers' sitting in the Halloween candy bowl....

9:00am - coffee w/ stevia

12:45pm - salad greens + olive oil + 3oz grilled chicken + almonds + turkey Jerky

3:30pm - salad greens + olive oil + 3oz grilled chicken + 2oz chicharron

6:00pm - spicy peanuts + pumpkin seeds + sweet bell peppers + turkey jerky + 1/4 cup caramel popcorn

10:30pm - salad greens + olive oil + 1oz montreal smoked meat + almonds + 1/4 cup caramel popcorn + 2 squares dark chocolate

Totals: 1936 cals - 138g Protein - 90g NET carbs - 120g fat

167.6 this morning. I have been eating Halloween candy. Making sure to get rid of all of it to. 10/30 food

Breakfast Scrambled egg and 4 oz of sirloin. I ended up getting full and finishing it at lunch

Lunch Finished breakfast and ate 1/2 cupcake from Boyfriends birthday

dinner salad greens with ranch dressing and 3 oz of ham.

Snacked on halloween candy

Maintenance phase. Sleeve 5 years PO – 138 BMI 23

1731 calories – 122 Protein – 193 carbs – 49 fats

Pre workout: (90 min run/945 calories burned)

• ½ Cinnamon bagel
  • 2 cups of coffee

Lunch/post workout:

Low blood sugar:

• 2 Cinnamon Bagels real butter
  • 10 candy corns - I don’t like them but glad they were there

Dinner:

• 6 oz Pork tenderloin
  • 3 oz 50/50 salad mix
  • 5 med strawberries
  • .7 oz Skinny girl raspberry vinaigrette

Snack