Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein shakes besides Bariatric advantage that you like?

Unjury is good too!

I swore by muslcetech pre op but now post op I craze Carmel premier and Decaf coffee! Try different ones until you find one you like.

I loved the premier shakes Pre- Op. Maybe a week or so post op, my taste buds changed and everything, especially the Premier and almost all Protein Shakes just gross me out. I did try the Fairlife Core Protein Shake with 26g of Protein and it is wonderful. Keep in mind they come in different protein amounts and they all taste different. Example the Fairlife protein shake with 24g of protein and the Fairlife ELITE protein with 42g or protein ALL taste different. To me, the best one is the Fairelife Core with 26g of protein.

Mmm thanks everyone, I finally tried Premier Protein and it was yummy. The other shake I liked was Quest but when I looked at the nutritional content , there were like no Vitamins. It just had Protein. I think it’s important during the liquid phase to get as many vitamins as possible. Thanks everyone for your input

I like Ensure Max a small container has 30g of Protein. The powders made me burpy and I discovered I had to eat plant Protein Powder. I also found when I made a protein smoothie, it had too many carbs. I'm basically not into fixing and cooking so when on liquids I lived on the Ensure Max - 2 of them got my Proteins in. Full liquids I added cream of chicken soup- blended to get the tiny pieces of chicken blended. Warm liquids tended to really fill me up. When I got to soft foods I did one Ensure a day and ate cottage cheese, refried Beans, and tuna in the packets the 2.5 oz. I added seasonings to it and learned to like it. I added foods very gradually still haven't added eggs as some people had issues. But now enjoy most meats, if I shread them and eat very slowly.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:25 PM, KJ_vsg said:

I loved the premier shakes Pre- Op. Maybe a week or so post op, my taste buds changed and everything, especially the Premier and almost all Protein Shakes just gross me out. I did try the Fairlife Core Protein Shake with 26g of Protein and it is wonderful. Keep in mind they come in different Protein amounts and they all taste different. Example the Fairlife protein shake with 24g of protein and the Fairlife ELITE protein with 42g or protein ALL taste different. To me, the best one is the Fairelife Core with 26g of protein.

ABSOLUTELY this. Love Premiere before surgery. Can't stand them now. I lean on the Iso-Pure drinks by Natures best. They are great if you don't want thick chocolate oor other sweet shake like drinks. They taste like weird Koolaid. The 20 oz bottles have 40 g of protein too.

I found this new product on BP Store: Pre Protein 20 Liquid Pre-digested, I really liked it, it is a nectar-thick concentrated protein but it gives 20 grams in an oz. A baraitric dietitian friend of mine was also familiar with it and she also suggested it to her patients.

I mainly liked the high concentration and i sometimes mix with a few oz. of Water - but remember to keep the volume low. It is sugar, carb, fat free which is a big plus for me, I stay away from most of these shakes because they either have carbs or whey protein which I shouldn't have.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:01 PM, Michael S said:

Body Fortress They look like Tide Pods, The chocolate rocks! 60g per pod.

I just saw these tonight at Kroger and debated buying it, but didn't.

What do you mix it with?

Premier Protein has always been my favorite.
I like chocolate and salted caramel over ice.
I found vanilla fair life and love it too. I’m not a vanilla fan but I put half scoop of chocolate in and love it. Isagenix birthday cake is amazing too. Wish i could find a good birthday cake brand without ordering from them.

I'm also a fan of Premier Protein. I usually drink vanilla or chocolate, both are great and very affordable at costco. But the real treat is the pumpkin Spice. PP only put's them out during the holiday season and I have never seen them in stores, but dam they're so good! I did find them at walmart.com once and I loaded up.