Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein shakes besides Bariatric advantage that you like?

Premier -Costco is cheapest. Initially they were too sweet so I added fairlife milk to keep the Protein high but decrease the sweetness. Also add a dash of cinnamon to the vanilla—yum!!!

I have also added some PB powder to the vanilla or chocolate to convince myself it was a milkshake.

Unjury is good too, great for on the go packers for traveling. I bought the sample packet and it even came with a shaker.

My surgery is still coming up, but I’ve been sampling some different Protein Shakes to get ready. I like Premier (from costco, Target, or Amazon) - the chocolate and caramel flavors are my favorite and I also like strawberry, peach, and banana. I’ve also tried Orgain (also from Costco and Amazon) with whey Protein - I love their creamy chocolate fudge flavor but don’t like the creamy chocolate. I’ve used and enjoyed SFH’s Fuel and Pure powders mixed with milk in the past (ordered from Amazon) and have been stocking up on a bunch of flavors. I also got a Protein2o protein Water variety pack on Amazon that is pretty good - planning on freezing some in popsicle pouches for right after surgery.

I've tried a few different brands.

Aldi brand was too weak flavor for me.

Another one didn't mix as well

My favourite brand is scitec nutrition 100% whey - tastes like milk shake and that's with only Water :) and mixed so easily no left over powder in the cup at all !!!

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey Protein Powder is the best tasting to me. It’s not too sweet, and it has lactase added for those of us who don’t tolerate whey very well. It’s on Amazon, GNC with many flavors & I have seen it at Kroger, costco, & Whole Foods in limited flavors.

Premier Protein is my favorite, by far. I like the chocolate, strawberries & cream, vanilla, and Cookies & cream. I’ve tried the generic versions of Premier and they tasted chalky and not as smooth. I wanted to find one that was good prior to surgery and have since been using the Premier Protein Shakes as part of my meal plans with weight loss success.

My surgeon suggested several to try---one of those being Unjury. I ordered a mix of items from Unjury.com. So far, I really like the pre-made shakes. Not too sweet. Also have flavorless Protein powder to add to foods...no taste. I like what I've tried and plan to order more before 11/4 surgery.

I recently discovered Fairlife Protein Shakes. They are absolutely delicious.

The Fairlife Nutrition Plan has 30g Protein, 4 net carbs, 2g Sugar and 150 cals.

Their Core Elite has 42g Protein and 9 net carbs, 8g of sugar.

I also really like Iconic Protein Cafe Latte, a few mins in the freezer tastes like starbucks fraps.

I love Premier Protein the chocolate flavor. I get it usually at the bulk store around me. I just bout Isopure unflavored Protein to try and add it to stuff to get more protein in. Hopefully it's not bad. Goodluck!!

I use the equate 30g ones at Walmart they are same nutritional value as premier and a lot cheaper.

I like the Premier Protein shakes in chocolate and caramel. Vanilla is okay. I also like the Isopure low carb Protein powders in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. I buy all of these on Amazon.

I got the Proteinex/P18 watermelon and grape flavors. It’s concentrated Liquid Protein where 2tbsp=18g Protein. After surgery I just couldn’t take any Protein Shake. I tried almost all of them and I kept throwing up regardless of flavor...even my favorites. I could drink Water just fine though. This works great for me since it’s just 1oz a few times a day. They also have flavorless Incase you want to mix it with other things. My doctor approved it and I ordered it from BariatricPal. I’m able to meet my protein goals post op as well as water goals since all I do sip is water all day except for my meals. I’m 3weeks post op now.