Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BYPASS PEOPLE would like to see some weight loss stats???

Hope all is well just thought I'd make a new post and see if people would like to add some of their stats like at 3,6,9,12 months after having the full RNY BYPASS?

I'm getting very close 17 days to go..

Just getting anxious and really hoping the BYPASS does everything I hope it should.....

I hope I get the restriction of the pouch

I hope my metabolism changes for the better

I hope my weight loss continues and doesn't slow down anytime soon

I hope I get off my meds for diabetes, hbp, cholesterol ASAP

And I hope this tool will ensure my success and long term goals :)

Its getting very real now ppls

Mike

6.5 months out. I'm down 103 lbs. You'll get the restriction for certain.

That's pretty good effort thnx

I wish all of this for you!

Mine if anyone is remotely interested
HW 365+ October 2017
SW 319 September 5th 2018
And ( drumroll please!) today October 10th 2019 - 181 smoother sleeker pounds. That's 82.1 kg for all you metric folk and for You Distant cousins in the UK 12.929 stone- No Matter the means of Expressing- pretty darned fine for a old chick of 73 with the Natural metabolism of a Sick Sea Snail on a Good Day!
This Formerly Plump Princess has become the Empress of All She Can Survey and if I do say so MYSELF, it couldn't have happened to a More Worthy Person- worked hard to shed my Fat Insulating Shell and now the 🌎can see the Real ME I was afraid to show for many years.

And the today thought from one of the apps I subscribe to
TAKE THE CHANCE- FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW YET -HOW WONDERFUL YOUR FUTURE MAY BE!
And like my Bari- Bud. Lynda486 said " I wish all of this for you!"

23 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Mine if anyone is remotely interested
HW 365+ October 2017
SW 319 September 5th 2018
And ( drumroll please!) today October 10th 2019 - 181 smoother sleeker pounds. That's 82.1 kg for all you metric folk and for You Distant cousins in the UK 12.929 stone- No Matter the means of Expressing- pretty darned fine for a old chick of 73 with the Natural metabolism of a Sick Sea Snail on a Good Day!
This Formerly Plump Princess has become the Empress of All She Can Survey and if I do say so MYSELF, it couldn't have happened to a More Worthy Person- worked hard to shed my Fat Insulating Shell and now the 🌎can see the Real ME I was afraid to show for many years.

COUNT ME AS INTERESTED CONGRATS TO YOU I KNOW YOU HAVE WORKED VERY HARD AND MOVING FORWARD

IN LIFE CHEERS TO YOU FOR YOU ADVENTURE TO THIS POINT AND WHAT AWAITES YOU

Thanks Viking- I always have looked forward to Your Postings!

101.5 lost at 3 months

162.7 lost at 6 months

😄 GOOD LUCK!

2 minutes ago, april042019 said:

101.5 lost at 3 months

162.7 lost at 6 months

😄 GOOD LUCK!

GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK WHOOHOO HAPPY DANCE !!!!

All y'all RAWK!! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to be able to add my name with you Hall of Famers!

3 months I was down about 50 lbs
6 months about 100
Currently 14 months out and down 134 lbs total

Hi! I'm currently 14 mo post op.

Starting weight: 321

3mo post op: 246

6mo post op

Currently 180. But I'm in personal trainer school, working out 8-10 times a week and packing on some muscle. Ive gone down 2 sizes without losing a single pound. Don't forget how important those other stats and progress pics are! I'm so excited for you!!!❤

20180917_094251.thumb.jpg.ffbe07e381786af22065fecaea639169.jpg

20191010_162647.jpg

Edited by Naughty Glitter Goddess

I started 80lbs over weight now at 4.75 months down 67 lbs...13lbs to normal BMI my personal goal. Probably not the average I had a few complication the first 2months. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Good luck

Pouch restriction is a definite as is malabsorption which increases rate of weight loss but of course it’s still a tool and the work is up to you

while it does alter gut hormones and biome, including the hunger hormone, I personally don’t believe it increases metabolism. It probably helps increase fat burning when you fuel your body with little to no sugar and get optimal Protein. The main thing is muscle burns more calories than fat. And the surgery is a tool to help you move into that direction of burning fat and building muscle.

When your hormones change it helps people get off diabetes medication and even reverse diabetes in many people. I’ve seen cases where people get off all meds very quickly after surgery.

Try not to overthink it, take each day at a time and stick to the plan that your nutritionist provides you. And you will do great.

I have metabolic disorders, it worries me that I will be able to keep losing and maintain. So I just do my best each day.

Edited by Darktowerdream