Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower Body Lift Mexcian Style

Hello world! I am getting ready to schedule my trip from Alaska to Mexico to get a lower body lift. They want close to $40,000 to do this up here, so obviously, that isn't happening. Really looking at Dr. Carmina Cardenas. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with her and the facility? How long did you end up staying there? Any complications? Thank you in advance.

I didn't use her, but I just wanted to say that she has an excellent reputation among bariatric patients.

12 hours ago, 907mom said:

Hello world! I am getting ready to schedule my trip from Alaska to Mexico to get a lower body lift. They want close to $40,000 to do this up here, so obviously, that isn't happening. Really looking at Dr. Carmina Cardenas. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with her and the facility? How long did you end up staying there? Any complications? Thank you in advance.

What's the rough cost in Mexico for this procedure?

I have an in-person consultation with her on 11/21 to "determine the quality of my tissue" and to discuss in person exactly what I am looking for since I dont want fat grafting etc to my butt/thighs like some women prefer ... I reached out to Chelle Jett on here because she has had surgery by Dr. Cardenas. There are others on ObesityHelp as well that recommended her. I will be honest - I live in the Los Angeles area and we hear the horror stories about plastic surgery that goes wrong out of Tijuana so it's been a huge back/forth thing for me to even look into going down there.... I think bc so many people on these forums have recommended her - thats the only reason I will entertain Dr. Cardenas along with the fact that she has spoken at many medical conferences with Dr. Timothy Katzen from Beverly Hills. I am scheduled to have an 360 LBL and Inner Thigh Lift with him on 1/20/2020 however I will be cancelling because I cannot get over the fact that I absolutely hate his bellybuttons that he makes ... its the little things!

I have quotes from Dr. Katzen, Dr. Joseph Michaels (Maryland), Dr. Cardenas (MX), and have a consultation tomorrow (11/15) with Dr. Agha (newport beach).

4 hours ago, Smith783 said:

I have quotes from Dr. Katzen, Dr. Joseph Michaels (Maryland), Dr. Cardenas (MX), and have a consultation tomorrow (11/15) with Dr. Agha (newport beach).

all those surgeons you mentioned have outstanding reputations. I don't think you'll go wrong with any of them!

Posting to follow along.
I won’t be ready for even a consult for a few months, but I figure this time next year or early 2021 will be about when I need to do it

I am all booked with Dr. Carmina Cardenas for a 360° Lower Body Lift with FDL! I cannot wait. She was amazing in person. Spent so much time with me answering my questions, sharing pictures with me, and explaining everything. She was very inviting and friendly - something I haven’t felt with other doctors I consulted with (exception being Dr. Michaels).

On 11/17/2019 at 13:20, Sheribear68 said:

Posting to follow along.

I won’t be ready for even a consult for a few months, but I figure this time next year or early 2021 will be about when I need to do it

Same as you. Lol!! My surgery is 12/11 so it’ll be a while. But it’s good to get an idea of where and who!