Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Surgery dates???

48 minutes ago, behnybaby said:

Well 3 days the other side of it, not feel great but better than I thought it would be. Sip, walk, gas xtabs walk some more. Down 10 plus pounds of gas and pound and half must have been my stomach, lol. Onward sipping 3-4 ounces an hour. sleep intermittently, sip, potty sip, sleep.

I’m 3 days post op and have had the same experience. Gas pains are pretty bad. Just started gasx tabs, walking and using a heating pad. I’m too afraid to step on the scale just yet because I feel like I’m bloated.

54 minutes ago, Jenaee said:

I’m 3 days post op and have had the same experience. Gas pains are pretty bad. Just started gasx tabs, walking and using a heating pad. I’m too afraid to step on the scale just yet because I feel like I’m bloated.

You are bloated. lol I was + 4 lbs day I got home (fri) today (sun) I'm down 6 @ 298. First time under 300 in 6 yrs. :)

@behnybaby That's encouraging to hear. Sounds about what I am expecting. Does the Gas-X actually help with the CO2 gas pain? How are the incisions?

I know it's a process and I am ready for it.

Keep up the good work!

10 days til surgery! I feel like I'm starving today. Just had my 3rd shake, and feel like I could eat a whole pizza! I have my final nutrition appt tomorrow, so knowing that I'm getting weighed in is helping me stay on track. This is the first day I've been tempted to cheat. Ugh! I've spent most of the day in my bedroom, just to stay away from the kitchen. My poor family must think I'm ignoring them! LOL!

5 hours ago, behnybaby said:

Well 3 days the other side of it, not feel great but better than I thought it would be. Sip, walk, gas xtabs walk some more. Down 10 plus pounds of gas and pound and half must have been my stomach, lol. Onward sipping 3-4 ounces an hour. sleep intermittently, sip, potty sip, sleep.

Lololol, I still would want to be on that side of it! Lolol thank you for sharing!

On 12/4/2019 at 6:52 AM, stayklassie said:

I’m wondering if each Kaiser bariatric unit have their own instructions.

It's a thought, my friend who was also Kaiser for her procedures; had a different set of requirements from me. Intriguing, isnt it?

Good luck to all those with surgery dates for today or in the coming days!

I'm getting ready right now to head to the hospital right now, more excited than nervous thankfully.

See y'all on the other side! (Last official home weigh in... 315.2lb)

1 hour ago, Cheeseburper said:

I'm getting ready right now to head to the hospital right now, more excited than nervous thankfully.

Good luck. I’m going today also.

Goodluck.... I am on my way in as well.. Official last home weigh in is 270!

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

19 hours ago, Billy Bob said:

You are bloated. lol I was + 4 lbs day I got home (fri) today (sun) I'm down 6 @ 298. First time under 300 in 6 yrs. :)

Good for you great work.
Feeling even better today than yesterday. Pain level way down, had many gasy runs last night but I can feel the reduced pressure today.
I am at my lowest since early 90’s. Trying to train my mind to recognize that what I have always perceived as hunger is satisfied with a couple sips of something.

oh, last night I woke up nose running so I reached for tissue and blew out a huge clot. Must have been a tube down yonder.

6 hours ago, Cheeseburper said:

Woo Hoo!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!

OMG! So many surgeries today!!! Good luck everyone!! Post again when you can to tell us how you are all doing!!!

There are many procedures today as ChubRub stated. Sending you all lots of love, support and comfort for your recovery. Looking forward to reading all of your success stories and advice for the next groups of us Dec./Jan. Blessings to you all...

I am officially scheduled for gastric bypass Wednesday December 04 with George Eid at West Penn hospital. Any surgery twins?????
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using BariatricPal mobile app

Isn't the bypass risky.... I had sleeve and now they are trying to convert me I have been throwing up daily and I have the worse case of acid reflex..... Really dont want them to touch my intestines

Sent from my SM-G973U using BariatricPal mobile app