Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

🍁 OCT 2019 CHALLENGE 🍁

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Special Edition B-Side Question :

bf924b6d25f32c589939dfee4f71f296.jpg

I have to all of them 😂

p.s. last one was for proof of infidelity not insecurity 💃

I am not ashamed.

I have never texted all night long or been through anyone's phone.

On 10/02/2019 at 15:57, GreenTealael said:

Special Edition B-Side Question :

bf924b6d25f32c589939dfee4f71f296.jpg

1-4
Yes.
5. No. If I’m going to text someone all night long, then I’ll call instead. When hubs and I first started dating we lived over 150 miles apart but we would have about an hour long phone call most nights
6. Yes
7. Absolutely. And the feeling was returned and we dated for about 6 months.
8. Not the actual phone, but the phone records from the bill.
It was the year 2000 and that’s how I confirmed the kids dad was having an affair.

Done them All except for the friends Sibling-every one I can think of was 1. Rotten Disposition 2. Belched, picked their nose or scratched private area in public 3. Gay 4. In colleges 3 states away or 5. were too much like the Rotten Little Brother I never Wanted!
But, the rest -Yep did them ALL- I even dated a guy in another country so I guess I trumped Sheribear68 after all!

Day 3:
I'm away from home on a conference so dependent on lunch provided at the conference. In the past, I lived to eat everything at the dessert table but today, had Beans and shrimps and was stuffed silly!! What a humungous change in lifestyle!![emoji119][emoji119] I didn't even think about cheating!

Abs anywhere completed on the trail attached below [emoji116][emoji116]

PS: I brought out work out clothes and actually wore them and made sure I completed my abs exercise as well as get my steps in [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]
Like I said the change in my lifestyle has been mindblowing! Thanks for the accountability[emoji7] 🧡[emoji176]20191003_182926.jpeg 20191003_185159.jpeg 20191003_183157.jpeg 20191003_185133.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

3. Got the abs anywhere done and some cardio at the gym. Didn't pack a lunch as I've been coming home for that lately. But when I do pack one, I do make sure it's healthy. Today I'll be carrying a banana "just in case".

4. Somewhere today I'll get to the gym - either mid morning during a cancellation or after the dentist this afternoon and then there's yoga tonight. I don't think I'll be entirely unplugged today but pretty close - but I'm here aren't I? LOL.

Day 4:
I obviously didn't unplug as I'm on here [emoji38]
I'm away from home and unplugging is not an option much as I would love to.

Abs anywhere done. I must say my abdominal muscles are protesting SERIOUSLY!!

For the confession. First time since surgery EXACTLY 7 weeks ago, I cheated [emoji27][emoji27][emoji27] I had a forkful of red velvet mini cupcake. It was the oddest feeling in the world! Like what infidelity would feel like. I cheated on my surgery and new lifestyle!!! I felt weird for a while. Was able to let what was left go. I told myself I won't let this define my journey and recommit myself to staying mindful. It was a humbling experience and hopefully I come out wiser and better🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡[emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

On 10/04/2019 at 21:49, Deedee12 said:

Day 4:
I obviously didn't unplug as I'm on here [emoji38]
I'm away from home and unplugging is not an option much as I would love to.

Abs anywhere done. I must say my abdominal muscles are protesting SERIOUSLY!!

For the confession. First time since surgery EXACTLY 7 weeks ago, I cheated [emoji27][emoji27][emoji27] I had a forkful of red velvet mini cupcake. It was the oddest feeling in the world! Like what infidelity would feel like. I cheated on my surgery and new lifestyle!!! I felt weird for a while. Was able to let what was left go. I told myself I won't let this define my journey and recommit myself to staying mindful. It was a humbling experience and hopefully I come out wiser and better🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡[emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

Okay. One forkful isn’t a cheat so I’m glad you’re not beating yourself up.
If-instead of the single forkful, you would’ve zoned out and mindlessly eaten 3-4, then that would’ve been a cheat.

Many times I’ve found myself at social events and had just a couple of bites of something I “shouldn’t” but that’s just life

On 10/05/2019 at 06:41, GreenTealael said:

me-at-the-job-interview-vs-me-6-months-into-20698103.png.ec93b3f743769428f459373746f9f208.png

B-Side Question:

What was the worst job you've ever had?

Okay so I’ve basically done the same job for the last 33 years, but there have been places that have been better than others.
My job will always be challenging and there are days I want to curl up in the fetal position after (like when I’m working multiple 12+ hr days in a row, but the pay is decent and I’m very good at it.
At the end of most days, that’s good enough for me

If-instead of the single forkful, you would’ve zoned out and mindlessly eaten 3-4, then that would’ve been a cheat.

Many times I’ve found myself at social events and had just a couple of bites of something I “shouldn’t” but that’s just life
Thanks so much!!! I so appreciate the support!![emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

Day 5:

Abs anywhere Done but barely... I might be at law of diminishing returns so I may take tomorrow off so I'm better on Monday.

This conference I'm at as well as the dessert table continue to test all my willpower!! It's eye opening to finally see what headhunger feels like [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]

B side: I was a grocery store bagger in freshman year of college!!! I had high schoolers who were cashiers send me on errands to go for price checks and also get carts!!! Granted I went to college at age 16 but still...it was occasionally pride busting!!![emoji57][emoji21]

6 hours ago, Sheribear68 said:

AGREED!